What's new

BREAKING - US Federal Court issues summons against Narendra Modi.

Maunmohan Singh visits US, US court issues Summons. Sonia Gandhi visits US, US court issues Summons. NaMo visits US, US court Issues Summons. $$$$ Matters $$$ to NaMo, let them issue as many summons they wish to...:cuckoo:

Hehehe... Nice..... Now Putin will get even better welcome than Mr. Xi got.

He should. After all, Russia is our all weather friend.

American courts should keep their nose out of our business. Modi is not going to the court no matter how many summons are sent. They are welcome to try and arrest him and see how it goes . Besides summons were issued against Sonia Gandhi , Manmohan and Kamal Nath too, they were later dismissed. This one against Modi will face the same fate. summon is an automatic legal process. When someone files a case these summons get issued. This does not mean that a judge decided to issue it after hearing the merits.

koi nai.. i want pakistanii court to summon the amerikn general for bombing and killing innocent pakistanii in drone attack...:enjoy:
ouch...don't even say that :no:

USA and China is giving good times to Pakistan....we can understand it's confusing out back home to Pakistanis so don't take their joy back :mad:

Last edited:
Ah! Republicans making Obama's life harder :lol:

Not republicans, Khalistanis, this might actually be a deliberate move by the US administration to shame Modi. Modi must remind them about Ferguson, genocide of Natives and hundreds of years of Slavery of Black people who did not have right to vote until 60s.

The only court of law Modi needs to worry about are the Indian courts of law. US judiciary is corrupt, politicized.

Well this is called USA. Centuries old tradition of sticking its nose in everyone's sh*t. Whatever or Whoever Modi is currently his countrymen have elected him as Prime Minister.

Besides that those guys who have filed law suit I personally think they might be living a miserable life in USA so they might have thought lets earn some quick bucks..(This is Sarcastic, I didn't mean to hurt anyone)

Modi is being treated as a criminal and publicly named, shamed and utterly humiliated :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom