What's new

Breaking:UAE to invest $75 Billion in India!!

the twitter account said JOINT INVESTMENT FUND of 75 billion Dollar not UAE's own investment of 75 billion though even half of that amount is too big investment .

Does not matter its still a major investment. Their total fund size is to the tune of $800 BN. So its small matter for them. Though, I would like to see 10% of their investments coming in to infrastructure projects. Roads, Rails and Power.

They have invested in Bangladesh too, I think. Hasina has visited them last year.

:o: glad you didn't get shot by BDR/BSF while crossing the fence - a great loss for PDF! ;p
Hehe.. thanks. Getting shot at is definitely not one of those things that I'll enjoy :P

Well have fun in Dhaka. Do let us know how you like it compared to Kolkata. :D
I will tell you a secret, I never liked the city of joy. For one reason or another, I never felt at home there. :P

I hope I will have a great time in Dhaka, will meet some old friends if possible :)

I wish we can get some investments or DNA for building those mile high buildings in India :)
None the less these are statement figures, realities are only those which clears red tapism.

India may have dealings with all the Muslim countries but our closest friends among Muslim countries will remain Iran & Afghanistan. On topic, I think Abu Dhabi has made a clever decision by choosing to invest in India in a big way...they are sure to reap the benefits, we might even help their local industries, export built-in-India Western automobiles at lesser prices, build & launch their future space missions etc.

India may have dealings with all the Muslim countries but our closest friends among Muslim countries will remain Iran & Afghanistan. On topic, I think Abu Dhabi has made a clever decision by choosing to invest in India in a big way...they are sure to reap the benefits, we might even help their local industries, export built-in-India Western automobiles at lesser prices, build & launch their future space missions etc.
Actually, Oman.

I don't think this is FDI. This seem an India specific investment fund...a sort of financial institution that collects money from various investors including from sovereign wealth funds (UAE has the 2nd largest sovereign wealth fund after China) and invest in infrastructure projects through debt or equity.

Dude,incase you are mathematically challenged,75 billion>>46 billion.

I think we should wait before we bragg for 75 B. For the same, the CHinese and Japanese promise of 20 and 35B is yet to get materialised in India.
Same for Pakistan for the 46B. If the Bullet train and JICA approval are given, then the majority of the promised money will be pumped into India promised by China and Japan

I think we should wait before we bragg for 75 B. For the same, the CHinese and Japanese promise of 20 and 35B is yet to get materialised in India.
Same for Pakistan for the 46B. If the Bullet train and JICA approval are given, then the majority of the promised money will be pumped into India promised by China and Japan

Don't worry our economy is large enough to absorb such investments

Back
Top Bottom