What's new

#BREAKING Two BSF jawans and one militant killed in encounter in Macchil sector of Kashmir (PTI)

Interesting. I doubt it was Hizb. Most likely a BAT action across LC.

Worry about your own forces, who are sent to hell every minute.. Wait a sec!! They already are in hell!!
Shut the f...k b....d .....Kutay ki moat maray jatay hien apkay fauji jawan.

You are already doing all you can. Disfiguring kids faces, young boy and girls with shotguns. Its only fair the other sides should be given means to defend themselves, not just stones.

Army does what needs to be done. How they are suppose to defend themselves, with Gilli Danda. Yeah Kashmiris had the right to decide for themselve, untill they killed & burned the pundits out of their motherland due to thier brainwashed islamist fundamantalism. Neither Kashmiri's treated their Hindu jeighbours fairly, nor Indian army will treat them fairly either.

Whether you or I like it or not, doesnt makes a difference.

Aur aapke jawan apne biwi bachcho ko bacha nahi paate hey from so called freedom fighters. :sarcastic:

Army does what needs to be done. How they are suppose to defend themselves, with Gilli Danda. Yeah Kashmiris had the right to decide for themselve, untill they killed & burned the pundits out of their motherland due to thier brainwashed islamist fundamantalism. Neither Kashmiri's treated their Hindu jeighbours fairly, nor Indian army will treat them fairly either.

Aur aapke jawan apne biwi bachcho ko bacha nahi paate hey from so called freedom fighters. :sarcastic:
@Oscar @Irfan Baloch

Freedom fighters killing school childerns or blowing up hostipals? No wonder you lot are the scumbags of highest order.

Kashmir is a disputed land, a occupied territory (not part of India), people there are fighting for their freedom. Tomorrow if we start blowing up Mumbai or Delhi, landmass of Indian federation, do you think it would be fair???
Do you think you guys havnt tried already,you tried where ever possible ,but sad to Pakistan recruts are hard to comeby in India but in Pakistan easy to find ,do your maths who will suffer the most.Always wish what you can handle,there are somethings which are not in your limit.

RIP to the soldiers

2 BSF Soldiers have been send to NARKH(HELL).Result of PELLET attacks for India.

At least 3 Indian soldiers have been killed in occupied kashmir, the entire population is up in arms and atrocities are increasing by the day. UN resolutions must be implemented immediately and the violence should stop on all sides.
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Pakistan Army provokes, Kills three BSF jawans at LoC ; Heavy Exchange of Fire

Four days after Rajnath Singh's visit to Islamabad, Pakistan yet again provoked India. Pakistan's Border Action Team (BAT) attacked Border Security Force (BSF) post in Machil Sector.

At around 5.45 am BAT team comprising Pakistan Army and LET terrorist launched an attack at Bhuriwala post. Taking cover under a thick blanket of fog, a team of four terrorist and personnel came close to LoC in a bid to launch an offensive and infiltrate deeper.

In the operation which lasted two hours, two Jawans of BSF were killed and one injured. Two Indian Army jawans were also also injured. One suspected

Lashkar terrorist was also killed in fire. An AK 47 was too recovered from the spot. The three Pakistani companions of the slain terrorist fled towards Pakistan post across the LOC.

HEAVY EXCHANGE OF FIRE ::

"There was heavy exchange of fire. We suspect that the killed terrorist was not alone. Since there was thick fog, we cannot be sure that if this was indeed a BAT operation," said a senior officer while speaking to India Today.

BSF which is deployed along international border with Pakistan is also deployed on few locations at LoC.
Security has been beefed at Roshi post in Machil area of Kupwara sector in Kashmir.

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh had gone Pakistan on August 4 to attend SAARC meet on internal security, where he said no country should patronize terrorist.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/P...F-jawans-at-LoC-;-Heavy-Exchange-of-Fire-7386

Ham dekh hi rahein hain, kaun kuttey ki maut mar raha hai!! Poor PA.

Do you think you guys havnt tried already,you tried where ever possible ,but sad to Pakistan recruts are hard to comeby in India but in Pakistan easy to find ,do your maths who will suffer the most.Always wish what you can handle,there are somethings which are not in your limit.

RIP to the soldiers

We are not in the business of blowing hospitals, killing school childern at point blank range, or random bomb blast in cities just to create panic and dispondencies among common and innocent people.

You in India are sitting on the keg , we dont have to find recruits, all we have to do is to show the lighter. Your fault lines run deep. A hindu fundo regime in power, and a sizeable Muslim populaton, a prefect recipe for us to do whatever we want with limitless possibilites, we dont even have to find recruits to be honest. And that is just one example. There are other many seperatists movement going on as well. But our issue is Kashmir only. We do not want a billion plus country next to us getting destablised. We are already suffering from Afghan mess on west.

R.I.P to the jawans..
Dont worry you will be avenged..all terrorist in Kashmir will be killed

Defend themselves by firing shotgun shells at kids? If you want to supress the protestors, there are more convential ways. Lets face it, your estalishment dont consider them as their own and Kashmiris clearly got nothing to do with you lot, then why being a nuisance to each other. Just part ways and let them decide their future.

Kashmiri struggle is much older then both Pakistan and India. They were resisting the dogra raj long before 1947. This pandit issue is tbh is non sense and a non issue raised by India, just to be nuisance. India need to get out of Kashmir and let the Majority of Kashmir decide what they want. If they decide that they see their future lies with Paksitan, India needs to except this, after all, this was the fundamentals on which the present Pakistan and India came into being, with individual states deciding which country they will merge into. Minority pundit cannot dictate or being made as an excuse for India to hold onto Kashmir. If there are genuie concerns of Hindu Pandits, Pakistan can look into the ways of accomodating them as citizens of Pakistan after the merger, unless they want to stay in India.

We are not in the business of blowing hospitals, killing school childern at point blank range, or random bomb blast in cities just to create panic and dispondencies among common and innocent people.

You in India are sitting on the keg , we dont have to find recruits, all we have to do is to show the lighter. Your fault lines run deep. A hindu fundo regime in power, and a sizeable Muslim populaton, a prefect recipe for us to do whatever we want with limitless possibilites, we dont even have to find recruits to be honest. And that is just one example. There are other many seperatists movement going on as well. But our issue is Kashmir only. We do not want a billion plus country next to us getting destablised. We are already suffering from Afghan mess on west.
Again i dont want to say the same thing as my previous post,it still holds good,remember bleeding India by 1000 cuts.i will stop repeating my self agn by saying you tried everything you said in your posts.

Again i dont want to say the same thing as my previous post,it still holds good,remember bleeding India by 1000 cuts.i will stop repeating my self agn by saying you tried everything you said in your posts.

In 80s we had India by balls with this same bleeding with thousands cuts. its tried and tested policy which worked for us and served our national interests. In post Zia era with western sponsored "democracy" this policy was reversed to let India off the hook which till date is followed by the "democartes" including the incumbent Nawaz Shareef. We can easily revert back to it and tbh India cant do jack about it. Only thing we have to consider and calculate, as how to mitigate the American blowback. But seeing how things are moving with unabated Indian terrorism inside Pakistan, the choice will become easy for Pakistan to make. Economic and militay ties with America at the expense of internal security and peace is just not worth it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom