What's new

Breaking, Turkey shot down Russian drone

Btw, why is there no trace of burned parts, 20mm gun or damaged parts by fire? It looks like it has crashed by itself.

The tail is missing. My theory is that they shot the tail off, as a result the drone eventually stalled and crashed.

Orlan-10 Russian uav
G55Y46.jpg
UAV_Orlan-10.JPG
...me could see quite many diffs...

Did russians shoot down our F4 Phantom?

Somebody said to me that our Boys were making Fotos of the russian ships and the russians shot them down?

If this is true i want to see russian blood in Retaliation.

Btw, why is there no trace of burned parts, 20mm gun or damaged parts by fire? It looks like it has crashed by itself.

Yeah, i thought about it to. Missile needs to explode near it not by just hitting it. By blast effect UAV will be downed. I don't think heat seeking missiles can achieve a lock on it. That's why i said AIM-120. :(

Check post #27.
...well
then the question comes... why da fcuk you hitting our UAVs, old ladies here are working so hard manufacturing them :partay::partay::partay:

... don't get overhyped anyways, it's nothing of intentions to teasing turkey, .. well actually war happening nearby the area, so yep, such a things could havehappen :)

Last edited:
...well
then the question comes... why da fcuk you hitting our UAVs, old ladies here are working so hard manufacturing them :partay::partay::partay:

... don't get overhyped anyways, it's nothing of intentions to teasing turkey, .. well actually war happening nearby the area, so yep, such a things could havehappen :)

You realy think Turkey will enter war with russia and give you opportunity to fool your People and let them Forget the misery the usual russian lives in?

sorry, will not happen like you wish. Your economy is on the way down. 3-4 years and you are done. russia will bleed to death. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom