What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

I don't believe a decision has been made, I think he will brief the press on the investigation taking place and what is being done behind the scenes with allies.

I don't believe a decision has been made, I think he will brief the press on the investigation taking place and what is being done behind the scenes with allies.
a lot of people would be pissed. many have been waiting to hear what they will do. people in syria must be so tense.

a lot of people would be pissed. many have been waiting to hear what they will do. people in syria must be so tense.

It could be cruise missile strikes approved, I don't think France and UK will take part in the strikes. I agree it must frustrating as a Syrian worrying about if and when this whole time, and getting the news now in the middle of the night.

Russia and US will not fight each other, the purpose is to make sure chemical weapons are off limits. It is not to target Russian assets or cause regime change. No need to be worried.

It could be cruise missile strikes approved, I don't think France and UK will take part in the strikes. I agree it must frustrating as a Syrian worrying about if and when this whole time, and getting the news now in the middle of the night.
the strike will probably be bigger than last years but no russians or russian assests would be targeted. but the russians did say they'll shoot down the missiles. lets see what happens.

I thinks its time for US to intervene ... I am very much against US interventions but to remove that A$$head from Power, i would Support USA actions against him .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom