What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

Clearly not! Don't know why Russia is pussyfooting around in Syria then. Let the US/Saudi/UK/Israel have the land and stop the war already.

Uh, attack? Oh and dw the way putin's going it'll be him in the firing line next. After Syria it is Iran and then eventually it'll be Russia.

I don't think you can put Russia in the same league with Iran and Syria. Russia can and has the ability to respond, however time will tell to what extent.

Russia has no ally and never had the means - military deployment capability - to defend anyone.

That is why Russia can sustain long military campaigns far from home and has one of the largest fleets of heavy transports, airial refuelers and naval capabilities.

On the other hand the Saudi coalition lost over 1000 armored vehicles in Yemen and all they had to do was cross the border.

The strikes have ended, there actually was cooperation to let Russians know they will be in airspace

The "Deconfliction Line" has been in use for years- on and off, the US did not notify the Russians of the attacks, however communication between RU and USA is common esp when both powers have jets in the skies above Syria.

I don't think you can put Russia in the same league with Iran and Syria. Russia can and has the ability to respond, however time will tell to what extent.
I just think it is stupid to let the Syrians keep on suffering on the false hope that somehow Russia can stop the US and such from taking over the country.

I just think it is stupid to let the Syrians keep on suffering on the false hope that somehow Russia can stop the US and such from taking over the country.

We shall see what happens. I don't think this is a pretext to occupy Syria, at the end of these strikes Russia will still be there and so will the regime.

The "Deconfliction Line" has been in use for years- on and off, the US did not notify the Russians of the attacks, however communication between RU and USA is common esp when both powers have jets in the skies above Syria.

Correct, I just read about it, it's not communication but basically informed them to clear the airspace.

What's interesting is that only UK and France joined yet another 'Freedom and Democracy' campaign out of the dozens in NATO. Must be some 'incentives' offered to them. BTW, weren't French wine drained into the gutters of American cities in 2002/2003 because the then French President would veto the UNSC Resolution to attack Iraq? Or the Germans under Schroeder were blackmailed for the 'Nazi' past because he too wouldn't go along with the Iraq attack? That's the face of the war machine. Ugly and impromptu. Stealing from American tax payers their hard earned money.

But now the war machine doesn't even make any pretense of a 'smoking gun'. Better expend the weapons while still under shelf life. Use it or lose it. And if you use it then perhaps more buyers.

Clearly not! Don't know why Russia is pussyfooting around in Syria then. Let the US/Saudi/UK/Israel have the land and stop the war already.

For Putin Tsar dream...

Uh, attack? Oh and dw the way putin's going it'll be him in the firing line next. After Syria it is Iran and then eventually it'll be Russia.

Never will this happen. Russia has a relatively effective Deterrence Capability to protect against any threat to its territory. But the serious business of the world is not his business.

Intercepts my foot.

So many explosions heard and observed.

Tomahawk cruise missiles are incredibly advanced and capable.

There are videos and reports of coalition missiles being intercepted. The US had over 600 Tomahawks on their ships off the Syrian coast and hundreds of other munitions were loaded onto coalition aircraft.

This is nothing new but Syrian air defenses are overwhelmed. The US has over 600 tomahawk missiles from their naval armada. On top of that dozens of aircraft, possibly over 100 are fitted with weapons.

Judging from videos of relentless missile strikes, one can only imagine how many civilians were killed and how the US, UK and France will tap dance around denying the casualties.
Do you think those bastards will still act wantonly if Starlin and Mao is still alive? Russia is overrun, China shall deliver help. If China and Russia don't stick together, our ending will be as expected.
If Russia engaged with NATO, we will immediately raid Taiwan. And deliver any help Russia need. We are ready so.

There are videos and reports of coalition missiles being intercepted. The US had over 600 Tomahawks on their ships off the Syrian coast and hundreds of other munitions were loaded onto coalition aircraft.
Show me evidence, not claims.

’’هادي العبدالله
المواقع التي تم استهدافها من قبل البوارج الأميركية في البحر المتوسط حتى الآن:
1- الحرس الجمهوري لواء 105 - دمشق
2- قاعدة دفاع جوي - جبل قاسيون دمشق
3- مطار المزة العسكري
4- مطار الضمير العسكري
5- البحوث العلمية - برزة دمشق
6- البحوث العلمية - جمرايا دمشق
7- اللواء 41 قوات خاصة - دمشق
8- مواقع عسكرية قرب الرحيبة في القلمون الشرقي - ريف دمشق
9- مواقع في منطقة الكسوة - ريف دمشق

Translation:

9 targets hit:

1.) 105 brigades building
2.) Air defense station in Qaysoon , Damascus
3.) Mzeh military air base
4.) AlDameer military air base
5.) Military Research building in Jamariyah , Damascus
6.) Same as ^^^ different building in different location
7.) 41 brigades special force building
8.) Military assets in East Qalamoun(could be hezbollah )
9.) Military camps in Kaswah, Damascus coast

Do you think those bastards will still act wantonly if Starlin and Mao is still alive? Russia is overrun, China shall deliver help. If China and Russia don't stick together, our ending will be as expected.

As long as there are weak countries that don’t bow to the west the usual Wolfpack of the US, UK and France will pounce.

When has anyone of those countries fought alone or against an equal opponent? Never.

It seems like this was a pretty targeted strike against 3 specific targets. It is believed that the US used about double the ordnance dispensed in their last strike. No idea about the French load, but I also assume that around 8 british storm-shadow missiles were used.

No other targets (counter-force, third party) were hit. At least, this is what Mattis just said. It reported that 13 missiles had been shot down by Syrian air defenses near Al-Kiswa, a town south of Damascus.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom