What's new

Breaking: Trump to Deliver Statement on Syria

i think s400 cannot intercept even 50% of missiles.so our Babur cruise missile is now a trusted weapon against india

This is just a limited air strike to target specific military objectives.

Not only:

- Strikes targeted Republican Guard objects at Mount Qassion

- Shadow missiles used against military facility 15 miles west of Homs, believed to be site of chemical weapon precursors - UK Defence Ministry

- MoD four RAC Tornado GR4s launched Storm Shadow missiles at a military facility – a former missile base – fifteen miles west of Homs minutes ago

- Local Sources: the US airstrikes targeted Hezbollah headquarters in Quseir, countryside of Homs

- CNN is reporting explosions in Aleppo too. The Republican Guard is hit.

Naaah, listen ma' dudes, it's just a stunt to deflect attention from all his internal problems rat embattle the blonde tupae. At most, he'll lob a handful of tomahawks and call it a day without actually causing any real damage. Trust me, this guy loves putin too much. :smitten:

Heard the press conference from Pentagon, they are saying they only attacked chemical weapons research facilities, Syria says they intercepted at least 20 missiles and Pentagon says this is a one time thing with no more attacks planned (surprise surprise).

Told ya it won't be a big deal! :coffee:

Unfortunately this striking is just for destroying chemical weapons facilities not to destroy Assad war machine. UK already clarify regime change is not agenda so the suffering of Syrian people are not going to over until this regime are gone .

China has a very credible nuclear deterrence. Russia even more so.

There's no need for over-the-top statements.

China and Russia will never be overrun. Just like the US will never be overrun.

'"No Lie"
The endeavour of the west to overthrow China goverment never stop.

The so called chemical attack by Assad, as we all know, was a fake drama by the West. But the point is that this type of fake dramas will happen again, and again and again. And these three Clowns (US, UK, France) will attack Syria and others again and again on the pretext of such stage dramas. And Russia and Putin will sit on their arse looking like a pussy. To me this inadvertently leads to 2 possibilities:

-Russia and Putin are simply Pussies with no capability beyond their borders.
-Russia and US are the same. They work like a good cop, bad cop type arrangement. They work for the same master.

So you want Russia to attack the US, UK and France? And what good would come of it? Russia has the means to sink US warships and shoot down some of the aircraft but do you think the west won’t target Russia either?

This isn’t a video game, I assume you’re Iranian? Why doesn’t Iran do anything either when it’s military is directly targeted by Israel on a regular basis?

In these situations I can't help but think what happened to Spain? THey never do anything LOL

So you want Russia to attack the US, UK and France? And what good would come of it? Russia has the means to sink US warships and shoot down some of the aircraft but do you think the west won’t target Russia either?

This isn’t a video game, I assume you’re Iranian? Why doesn’t Iran do anything either when it’s military is directly targeted by Israel on a regular basis?

Castro has more guts than Russia.

And this is yet another example of why you want to be a nuclear power even if your country have to eat grass for a time. Without nukes and a powerful military to defend your country. You nothing but a fat goat waiting to be slaughter by the strong powers of the world. International law and sovereignty be damned there will always be excuses to attack you if your country is weak.

The world need another Mao Zedong. Below, Mao cross into Korea against USA 2 years after civil war.

main-qimg-9b5b8962eef6bd75fcd1034e1c2d1f7b-c

9caecc579960900eb39bb9d9d62df115.jpg

i think s400 cannot intercept even 50% of missiles.so our Babur cruise missile is now a trusted weapon against india

Does Pakistan have the capacity to launch 100s or even thousands of missile(like US launched on Baghdad) at once towards India?India has multiple air defences,S-400 is meant to control airspace over almost entire Pakistan

S-400 was never used in Syria. Only Russian personnel man the system and they have never targeted anyone.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom