What's new

"breaking the siege"

i want one step further then just humanitarian aid sir . this country should be thrive and having peace and good economy but no one else can do it they have to do it by themselves . everyone will exploit them unless they united and stop civil war .

Yes let’s all of us hold hands and sing. wake up to the history of geopolitics.

The West caused millions of Iranian deaths from 1900-1940 from famine without blinking an eye. Iran’s population literally didn’t increase for over a decade. The real world is a brutal place and sometimes countries become pawns in a global game of chess. Iran was once a pawn and suffered. It will never be a pawn again.

Yemen may one day become a strong stable country (doubt it), but Iran is not the culprit nor is Iran leaving Yemen alone going to solve Yemen’s problems.

So your utopian fantasies will never come to fruition. I suggest you accept the real world as it is and learn to live in it. Keep the tree hugger fantasies and holding hands for a world where man is not sinful and greedy.

Yes, Iran has decided to break besiege on Yemeni people.

I have not watched the video yet. Was it in the video? Did Iran make the decision?
It is a good humanitarian idea which also checks the balance of deterrence.

Yes let’s all of us hold hands and sing. wake up to the history of geopolitics.

The West caused millions of Iranian deaths from 1900-1940 from famine without blinking an eye. Iran’s population literally didn’t increase for over a decade. The real world is a brutal place and sometimes countries become pawns in a global game of chess. Iran was once a pawn and suffered. It will never be a pawn again.

Yemen may one day become a strong stable country (doubt it), but Iran is not the culprit nor is Iran leaving Yemen alone going to solve Yemen’s problems.

So your utopian fantasies will never come to fruition. I suggest you accept the real world as it is and learn to live in it. Keep the tree hugger fantasies and holding hands for a world where man is not sinful and greedy.
If my fantasy will not come true then yemen will keep starving dying and suffering forever until both gulf arabs and iran did not leave it alone

Sir you got @SubWater wrong. He is suggesting that we must break the siege by sending commercial ships to Yemen. For humanitarian purposes

Yemen war is not a new thing, you know already that Saudis have been Attacking them on the borders for decades. They invaded Yemen openly with Western logistical aid when their puppet fled the country. I appreciate your words about peace and billateral talks. Iran suggested it in both Yemen and Syria but the biggest opponent to it was USA. Truth is that USA wants Yemeni oil and gas fields hence never ending wars in the region. Furthermore Iran is involved in Yemen as much as Pakistan is involved there, almost Zero presence.
thanks for clarification, but he understood me well when I said: "Yemeni people" not Yemeni government.
Sadly, people of Yemen are dying b/c of imposed blockade.

Yemen had the internal divide before 1979, we saw it with Nasser's interference. Iran does not care for Yemen, they care for hurting Saudi Arabia. And when you approach Yemen with that then you're already wrong.

Iran jumped on the Iraqi vacuum directly in 2003, not because they care about Iraq. Finally Saddam was gone and they could export the 'revolution' to Iraq.

Iran should be ruled by an Arab, since we are all noble wise men.

I have not watched the video yet. Was it in the video? Did Iran make the decision?
It is a good humanitarian idea which also checks the balance of deterrence.
Video is about breaking another siege in Syria.

Yemen had the internal divide before 1979, we saw it with Nasser's interference. Iran does not care for Yemen, they care for hurting Saudi Arabia. And when you approach Yemen with that then you're already wrong.

Iran jumped on the Iraqi vacuum directly in 2003, not because they care about Iraq. Finally Saddam was gone and they could export the 'revolution' to Iraq.

:o: :lol:

”Iran should be ruled by an Arab, since Arabs are incompetent and love bending over to Westerners. Recently we also improved our ability further and can now bend over for Zionists too. In the future after much research and development we hope to be able to bend over for Russians as well.”

”Iran should be ruled by an Arab, since Arabs are incompetent and love bending over to Westerners. Recently we also improved our ability further and can now bend over for Zionists too. In the future after much research and development we hope to be able to bend over for Russians as well.”

Shah Reza Pahlavi looked up to the white man

GCC are not the only Arabs, it saddens me to see fellow Gulf Arabs sitting on American tanks 'liberating' Kuwait. They should've aided us in our great campaign.

I don't think the IRI will manage much, the state is too isolated and as of today its influence is not expanding but decreasing. Turkey is a bigger threat to the Arab world now than Iran is.

and whom is iran to decide for people of yemen ? this dirty games lead iran to hell which you guys burning now .

I don’t think Pakistanis shud say anything about wat happens in the Middle East. Yemen is a strategic partner for Iran cuz it neighbours the American arse kissing kingdom of al saud. Yemeni ppl opted for the houthis and Iran is assisting the houthis . Whilst the al saud regime is supporting the ousted former government. With all due honesty, without Iranian weapons and military assistance Yemen wud be a slaughter house by now. I respect Pakistan’s decision not to interfere here, it ain’t their business.

I don’t think Pakistanis shud say anything about wat happens in the Middle East. Yemen is a strategic partner for Iran cuz it neighbours the American arse kissing kingdom of al saud. Yemeni ppl opted for the houthis and Iran is assisting the houthis . Whilst the al saud regime is supporting the ousted former government. With all due honesty, without Iranian weapons and military assistance Yemen wud be a slaughter house by now. I respect Pakistan’s decision not to interfere here, it ain’t their business.
keep fueling it until its burn till core sir god bless you .:lol:

keep fueling it until its burn till core sir god bless you .:lol:

it’s better to burn it down like Hussein (as) did rather than being an *** kisser like ur foreign policy makers has been ? You think ur military has the cojones to ever bomb a us military base in their entire existence? Nah. So keep ur ideology to urself sir

it’s better to burn it down like Hussein (as) did rather than being an *** kisser like ur foreign policy makers has been ? You think ur military has the cojones to ever bomb a us military base in their entire existence? Nah. So keep ur ideology to urself sir
nah nah our military is not that much strong man . we have no guts to shot down a passenger plane full of civilians :lol:

nah nah our military is not that much strong man . we have no guts to shot down a passenger plane full of civilians :lol:

you know this ain’t a joke right. I say this loud and clear God bless Iran and God bless Pakistan . You guys will one day liberate the lands the Muslims conquered (Hindustan) and defeat India . I’m not in favour of compromise. I’m in favour of fighting the enemy even if it means defeat and destruction. Nd Iran enemies US and Israel are the enemies of humanity. They are satanic and evil. No need for taking it easy. God will help us .

Back
Top Bottom