What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

pkd

Reaction score
Just In : Rangers has cordoned off 90 and a comprehensive search operation ongoing @ Khurshid memorial Hall Inside 90.
Qamar Mansoor Member Rabta Committee taken into custody
@ARY NEWS

Last edited:
It seems only if they counter MQM all the problems of Karachi will be solved.
What I understand is what ever is happening here is not good for the city in long term. They are alienating a certain community. If someone point towards the criminal and other elements then I am totally agree they exist but its all seems one sided :).

A few days back my brother with some relative has been looted at gunpoint and snatchers were not Urdu speakers (I am deliberately not mentioning it). Its an alarming situation if authorities didn't learn a lesson from their past adventures. This can stay for a while but can't be forever.

What I understand is what ever is happening here is not good for the city in long term. They are alienating a certain community.

I don't think you get it yet. If you are not siding with the army then you are anti state. I don't care if you are a mohajir and pathan refugee from Afghanistan as long as you are thinking in the mainstream.

They will either align or be treated like terrorists. And we all know how the army deals with terrorists. Its a decision they must make as their loyalty is under question.

Mafia group controls through fear and blackmail. MQM is dieing and Karachi will rise through its ashes.

It seems only if they counter MQM all the problems of Karachi will be solved.
What I understand is what ever is happening here is not good for the city in long term. They are alienating a certain community. If someone point towards the criminal and other elements then I am totally agree they exist but its all seems one sided :).

A few days back my brother with some relative has been looted at gunpoint and snatchers were not Urdu speakers (I am deliberately not mentioning it). Its an alarming situation if authorities didn't learn a lesson from their past adventures. This can stay for a while but can't be forever.

comparing a snatching incidents with target killers very odd story bro

I don't think you get it yet. If you are not siding with the army then you are anti state. I don't care if you are a mohajir and pathan refugee from Afghanistan as long as you are thinking in the mainstream.

They will either align or be treated like terrorists. And we all know how the army deals with terrorists.

By going your logic those who has snatched from my Brother (I thanked to Allah Almighty they didn't shot him) if are aligned with the Army are good to go for doing any thing. I care to say that right now I don't give a Rat about MQM but here in Urdu speaking community we have a sense of alienation.

CKETycKUkAAjRzb.png

By going your logic those who has snatched from my Brother (I thanked to Allah Almighty they didn't shot him) if are aligned with the Army are good to go for doing any thing. I care to say that right now I don't give a Rat about MQM but here in Urdu speaking community we have a sense of alienation.

Its only in karachi that "mohajir" are "targeted". The "mohajir" in the rest of the pakistan dont agree with the views of MQM.

I am glad to hear that your brother is fine, every criminal should be punished.

some RCMs are arrested and extortion records confiscated !

comparing a snatching incidents with target killers very odd story bro
I don't mind taking on TK's but recently brother of my close friend has been died in such an incident and he was an educated person a teacher and a working person. The one who killed him during snatching is a useless mole of society and guess he was not Urdu Speaker.

Its only in karachi that "mohajir" are "targeted". The "mohajir" in the rest of the pakistan dont agree with the views of MQM.

I am glad to hear that your brother is fine, every criminal should be punished.

Ok but when ??? Its been decade we are facing this discrimination!

Back
Top Bottom