What's new

#BREAKING Russian Mi-8 destroyed by rebel TOW

Israel+NATO wants a war between Turkey and Russia. Turkey and Pakistan are last pillers of Islamic world which can produce their own weapons and have professional trained armies.

Response of NATO on Turkish act is stunning for me. They are saying that they are not informed before shooting. This is hypocrite attitude by NATO towards Turkey.

Israel+NATO wants a war between Turkey and Russia. Turkey and Pakistan are last pillers of Islamic world which can produce their own weapons and have professional trained armies.

Response of NATO on Turkish act is stunning for me. They are saying that they are not informed before shooting. This is hypocrite attitude by NATO towards Turkey.

Do you have source ?
Nato ditched turkey ? please do provide the source as its going to tell whats next coming ... ???

The game has just started. We might hear few more news like that in the future also. When you start a war against others, you should remember that your opponent will also strike and you'll also suffer.

Able to make it back ? That thing got destroyed (sadly)

Not just that, wait for Russian assets to be parked very close to comfort for many NATO and two particular US allies. This particular incident today was, by all definitions of the word, the stupidest move that lead to world war two.

The helicopter had already landed due to small arms fire, it was sitting there as a static target and the crew had already been evacuated. Definitely a big propaganda win for the Rebels, downing a Russian Chopper.

Do you have source ?
Nato ditched turkey ? please do provide the source as its going to tell whats next coming ... ???
i read some reports in which NATO gave their reaction that Turkey didn't informed NATO prior to shooting down Russian plane.

Russia was never defeated in Afghanistan. Only 9,500 soldiers KIA compared to millions KIA in WW2. Look at Chechnya. Despite thousands of KIA, Russia eventually crushed Chechen rebels. Never underestimate Russian resolve.
If soldier deaths were used to determine the winner then the Nazis won WW2 and not the Soviets.

This video tells the location of ISIS....Russia will attack same location

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom