What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

This operation is done by intelligence from Iraqi forces:-), seems they are going to fight the war in Iraq and not in Iran. Third gulf war is going to happen maybe, i hope not. Iraq is turned in little Iran...

Pakistan Reaction: to US air strike in Baghdad which killed Iranian General Soleimani, expresses deep concern, urges all parties to exercise maximum restraint.

As expected stay out of this shit.

Good reaction by Pakistan

I am really concerned about it, the fact that US knew about the meeting and they still went with the operation. And killing so many top tier candidates in just one go, shows that they analysed the situation and they are ready for any kind of aftermath. This whole thing is quite scary, lets see what's the Iranian response. If they stay quiet on it, then it's super demoralizing, and if they go all in, it might be the end of Iran leadership as we know it. But this would be devastating for the whole region.

Pakistan should just stay the f as far as possible. Just stay as neutral as possible.

2 F-35 will be enough to demolished whole Iranian Air Force. But at the same time Iran have very strong Navy which can give tough time to US

yup he was anti Pakistan .

It's not that the U.S military can't punish Iran
It's that Iran has the ability to hit back

It also has many U.S targets and proxies to hit those targets

ENV4R7eX0AEAPla

Ahahahhahahah well Iran just got f*cked and cucked I'm waiting for their response

Back
Top Bottom