What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

There has been no change in the policies that GHQ has, and is, following. The Parliament and the civilian government continue to be excluded from matters that the Army considers its sole domain by its own determination without any basis in law. That is the reality.

I made this point already.

I wonder what GEO news going to say about that now...

I guess they going to start attacking Army Chief calling him a lie

Regardless of political affiliations we support our armed forces no matter what.

The Armed Forces deserve to be supported only when they are doing their duty and not when they commit unlawful actions that are beyond their constitutional role.

@Irfan Baloch
I am still laughing, omg my ribs hurt
How did come up with that, you deserve some award... hhahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was waiting for a chance and this report presented me with the opportunity
I had to be creative to keep the joke as civil as possible because normally Balochi jokes can be very dark sometimes.

You can see all that yet you can't see...

A democratic PM and his brother obstructing justice by failing to allow registering of FIR

A democratic PM and ministers lying while standing in parliament and addressing the nation

A democratic government refusing to address election rigging concerns.

First, I do not care about your PM.........

But please ask some hard hitting questions to army tooo...... Nowhere in world, if army general is cornered , he attempts to coup out democratic or even a communist govt.... at most army general should resign if he feels he was cheated............

Army has no rights to govern a nation even in medieval periods of sultan and rajas. Army's job is to protect the nation... it should be more focused on tackling border and taliban issues..

How can you say that - the power would have been , had they overthrown the govt by now and IK in driving seat - one can always argue that they are taking it slow to avoid attention and being cautious --- my theory is still there - they gave it a gentle push in the start and let things unfold - they had placed IK in driving seat - but ensured that he makes a pit stop--- you get my point??

Have you not read the statements from US ambassadors? The Army knows it cannot afford a direct coup, so they went for this soft coup option.

The Armed Forces deserve to be supported only when they are doing their duty and not when they commit unlawful actions that are beyond their constitutional role.
Whatever is happening off the grid and off the table -- lets put it out of equation -- there is nothing solid to back that up nor you, neither myself @---- but what is in the open that they done unlawfull??

Have you not read the statements from US ambassadors? The Army knows it cannot afford a direct coup, so they went for this soft coup option.
Oh yes uncle i have read that and so did the ones by UK and EU, a soft coup was needed and US was on board with it ---- they needed tonensure a stable and credible person in driving seat on this side of the border --
And what do you have to say about NS's statement in the morning and now DG ISPR???

Whatever is happening off the grid and off the table -- lets put it out of equation -- there is nothing solid to back that up nor you, neither myself @---- but what is in the open that they done unlawfull??

The situation that has just unfolded speaks for itself, and describes the "equation" in its entirety. The Army maintains its illegal control of real power, in clear violation of the Constitution, and that is a fact of Pakistan's present that is undeniable. It does not deserve any support for this. It does deserve support for its duties, which are limited to defending the physical borders of the country upon direction ( and to aid civil power when so ordered). That is it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom