What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

Given past history it can't be that bad choreographer.

Not at all. For all my criticism, I am impressed by the brilliant execution of the present chapter too. It is a great success for the Army while being a long term disaster for Pakistan, just like many times in the past.

Not at all. For all my criticism, I am impressed by the brilliant execution of the present chapter too. It is a great success for the Army while being a long term disaster for Pakistan, just like many times in the past.

So what you're saying is army is deliberately jeopardizing Pakistan's national security?

So what you're saying is army is deliberately jeopardizing Pakistan's national security?

No, what I am saying is that the Army continues to take upon itself all matters related to defense and foreign policies exclusively to the illegal exclusion of the civilian government. As always.

No, what I am saying is that the Army continues to take upon itself all matters related to defense and foreign policies exclusively to the illegal exclusion of the civilian government. As always.

That negates the circles who have claimed that cited policies have already made their way to GHQ. Can I assume now the authority still vests in parliament, at least for now?

It's just a hunch that serve no purpose IMO, army always have a say in those policies.

That negates the circles who have claimed that cited policies have already made their way to GHQ. Can I assume now the authority still vests in parliament, at least for now?

There has been no change in the policies that GHQ has, and is, following. The Parliament and the civilian government continue to be excluded from matters that the Army considers its sole domain by its own determination without any basis in law. That is the reality.

10440768_10152666887573839_2067404457090685122_n.jpg

Regardless of political affiliations we support our armed forces no matter what.

No wants to see marshal law, however, if NS continues with his crazy antics, then there would be no other option.

PML-N is playing wrong politics. Really don't want to see a marshal law...

The Army is doing exactly as it wants to, it will remains unchallenged in its hold on power.
How can you say that - the power would have been , had they overthrown the govt by now and IK in driving seat - one can always argue that they are taking it slow to avoid attention and being cautious --- my theory is still there - they gave it a gentle push in the start and let things unfold - they had placed IK in driving seat - but ensured that he makes a pit stop--- you get my point??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom