What's new

Breaking: PMLN says General Raheel Shairf was not asked for mediation by PMLN !

Then we agree that the Army continues to act outside the Constitution. This is good for the Army but bad for Pakistan. Clearly.

I thought it was understood that army had a say in certain policies. The argument of involvement of army in sit-ins to snatch powers for policy making holds no ground for a fact that developments happened lately don't support the assumptions.

There is a higher probability now that Nawaz will try to fire Gen Raheel ..... Nawaz has no choice but to do that!

PA will need to take this matter of lie to SC immediately .... time to test the judiciary as well!

Oh yes uncle i have read that and so did the ones by UK and EU, a soft coup was needed and US was on board with it ---- they needed tonensure a stable and credible person in driving seat on this side of the border --
And what do you have to say about NS's statement in the morning and now DG ISPR???

Of course USA will work with any one in Pakistan that furthers its own national interests, whether they are good for Pakistan or not. That is something Pakistan needs to sort out for itself.

I thought it was understood that army had a say in certain policies. The argument of involvement of army in sit-ins to snatch powers for policy making holds no ground for a fact that developments happened lately don't support the assumptions.

That "understanding" is a coerced illegality. That is the problem that shackles Pakistan to remain where it is.

The Armed Forces deserve to be supported only when they are doing their duty and not when they commit unlawful actions that are beyond their constitutional role.
Dont you get it, gov asked army to intervene.
Did you forget few weeks ago Army made it clear to gov to sort out political issues on their own???
But yesterday they requested again and army agreex.

I still can't believe what has happened in the past 24 hours. Has anyone ever seen such a spectacular fall of a government?

The Army is doing exactly as it wants to, it will remains unchallenged in its hold on power.
Can't the international community or U.S specifically with its weight play a role to change this hold of the establishment on power ? you know & I know that @ this juncture if some one strengthen the root of democracy & give the democratic forces strength then it is the U.S , all is needed now, is a little bit of arm twisting of the establishment & that is something the U.S with its weight & clout can very well & easily do then why isn't it doing it ?

power understands the language of power only, & it is then, that the language of the one with greater power is chosen

Dont you get it, gov asked army to intervene.
Did you forget few weeks ago Army made it clear to gov to sort out political issues on their own???
But yesterday they requested again and army agreex.

The Army created the situation to back the government into a corner so that NS had to come to the COAS and beg for his assistance.

Of course USA will work with any one in Pakistan that furthers its own national interests, whether they are good for Pakistan or not. That is something Pakistan needs to sort out for itself.
Yes, vut do you still want me to stand behind a person who is in voilation of Article 43?? He stood on the floor of the house and lied to the whole world --- and lied to me ---- so i think he lost the credibility --- i want someone new to represent me ---

Can't the international community or U.S specifically with its weight play a role to change this trend ? you know & I know that @ this juncture if some one strengthen the root of democracy & give the democratic forces strength then it is the U.S , all is needed now, is a little bit of arm twisting of the establishment & that is something the U.S with its weight & clout can very well & easily do then why isn't it doing it ?

Why should they, as long as they get their own respective interests furthered? To them it does not matter if they pay the Army or the government to do their bidding.

That "understanding" is a coerced illegality. That is the problem that shackles Pakistan to remain where it is.

It's a different debate, has got nothing to do with point in focus.

They hate Army out of sheer stupidity and blind love of the tind called Nawaz.

To tell you the truth, even I don't like army's meddling in political affairs of Pakistan, match fixing, it's huge economic interests that creep into civilian sector and their Godly ego. That, however, has nothing to do with hating the common soldiers or hating the institution blindly. Army can be fixed, right now is not the time.

people like
Hamid Mir Najam Sathi and Kamran Shafi etc will be suffering from diarrhea right now
they religiously hate the Pak army

Yes, vut do you still want me to stand behind a person who is in voilation of Article 43?? He stood on the floor of the house and lied to the whole world --- and lied to me ---- so i think he lost the credibility --- i want someone new to represent me ---

No, you can choose to stand behind whomever you want.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom