What's new

Breaking: PIA flight PK-661 crashes enroute to Islamabad, Junaid Jamshed among no survivors

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon ...... May all soul rest in peace.
junaid jamshed One of famous Pakistani Islamic preacher were also dead.

May Allah have mercy on their souls.

Planes have crashed before on this route, but they collided with mountains nearer to Chitral due to bad visibility.

This crash seems way off.
from the pics of crash site it seems weather is pretty much clear/normal,i guess the plane crashed due to technical problems :(

These F*****g ATRs have given me flying phobia, always felt dead whenever took flight between ISB to Kabul.

Allah Reham kare

My mom is crying badly over the incident... Allah un sab ko bakhshay...

Ameen. Yes, it is the moment that a Mother can feel it more than anyone elae. I have no words brother.

Extremely Shocking, and I also want to meet him ...but my laziness prevailed me
It feels like that...Dynamic personalities associated with Golden Era are departing us one by one in last successive 2 years

1) Hamid Gul
2) Majeed Nizami
3) Sardar muhammad Abdul Qayum (first kashmiri mujhahid)
4) abdus sattar Edhi
5) Junaid Jamshed

Very painful...I have no words to describe

CzE10aFWIAA70N3.jpg

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon

May Allah SWT grant them the highest level of jannah Ameen.

These F*****g ATRs have given me flying phobia, always felt dead whenever took flight between ISB to Kabul.

Allah Reham kare

Same here. Flown many times from Islo to Chitral and back. They don't feel very stable during flight.

Shocking, terrible incident. May Allah give strength to the families of the deceased and may Allah give a place in Jannat for those who have died in this incident.
ina lilah wa ina ilayhi rajioon

Back
Top Bottom