What's new

Breaking: PIA flight PK-661 crashes enroute to Islamabad, Junaid Jamshed among no survivors

This incident happened exactly in Mujahid village, 20-minute drive from Havelian city and the crash site is back side of Central Ammunition Depot, Havelian......may Allah grant all on board souls Jannah.

Chitral-ISb is a 15/20 Minute flight ,That tells you the airplane had some serious issues.

Inna lillahe wa inna elahe rajioun.

Sad day

A fire in the Regent Plaza hotel, and now a plane crash..... bad news everywhere.

2016 is turning out to be a Saddest Year in recent History :(
Edhi Sahab , Amjab Sabri , and now Junaid those were Gems of Pakistan ..
I hope that a Proper investigation will be held and those who are responsible for negligence will be brought to justice .

Live on Samaa TV,Started crying while singing "Dil dil Pakistan" :(

I m shocked at this news....Junaid Jamshed was so young.....Why Allah? Why? Why good people dies so early and bad people live longer? :cry:

Now who will sing DIL DIL Pakistan? Who will sing Naat? :cry:

May all people be blessed Jannat by Allah. Ameen.

Junaid Jamshed.......WE WILL MISS YOU......:cry:

Lets all recite Surah Fatiha and Surah Akhlas for all people who died in this unfortunate plane crash....:cry:

Never knew JJ was a Patriot :(

I m shocked at this news....Junaid Jamshed was so young.....Why Allah? Why? Why good people dies so early and bad people live longer? :cry:

Now who will sing DIL DIL Pakistan? Who will sing Naat? :cry:

May all people be blessed Jannat by Allah. Ameen.

Junaid Jamshed.......WE WILL MISS YOU......:cry:

Lets all recite Surah Fatiha and Surah Akhlas for all people who died in this unfortunate plane crash....:cry:

Allah bless him. What a tragic loss for Pakistan. One the most iconic people gone in a heartbeat. Allah accept him and all the other passengers as shaheed.

Listening to dil dil Pakistan, in fact any vital signs anthem will never be the same again.

Back
Top Bottom