What's new

BREAKING : Pakistani coast guards violate territorial waters; open fire, hold fishermen hostage

Not Hinduism, I can tell you that much. Aryan migrations are a fact kiddo.

It took place in the Indus, most of which isn't in India:

View attachment 532991

Sorry but we're not Kafirs who are going to celebrate your dirty Mushrik history. We don't have a problem with admiring pre-Islamic history so long as it's actually ours (and not the Akhand Bharat nonsense you guys try to force upon us) and isn't related to anything haram. Indus Valley Civilisation? Gandhara? Other than the statues, no problem. Everyone on this forum loves them. Figures like Porus, or Kanishka? Again, we like them. But early Vedic culture? That stuff might have developed in the Indus, but it's toxic and totally haram so I won't ever view it as my own.

And remember, in Islam, we are all the children of Adam (peace be upon him) as well as Muslim first. So these ethnic divisions mean nothing. My religion could come from Tamils for all I care, I'd still value it over all other identities (as would any rational person if they actually believed in it).

Pakistanis like you need to decide what you guys are...... If Aryan migration are a fact, then it means we Dravidians lived in IVC and had written the Rig Vedas... IVC belongs to us which you guys can have zero connection to! Are you ready to accept that?

The last part of your article summarizes why Pakistanis can never develop a separate Identity. Its called Stockholm syndrome of identifying with the captors, invaders. Making you hate your own previous culture. No other identity is capable of that. Ask an Iranian, Indonesian, Egyptian whether they are proud of their ancient culture before Islam. The answer will be Yes.

However if you are happy right now, then I m happy for you.. Do not bother to respond.

Pakistanis like you need to decide what you guys are

We already we have. We're Muslims, then human beings, then people from the Indus, then whatever ethnicity we are, then whatever tribe we belong to, and finally, we're whatever clan we belong to. This is typically based on our paternal lineage.

If Aryan migration are a fact, then it means we Dravidians lived in IVC

No it doesn't, because the Dravidians didn't all just move south. We still have some in Pakistan (called Brahuis, they're Baloch/Dravidian). Also, there's no evidence of IVC being run by Dravidians.

After the Aryan migrations came, they synthesised with the local community that once formed a part of IVC. The Indus region has been subject to multiple major migrations, and the same thing occurred during each one.

The last part of your article summarizes why Pakistanis can never develop a separate Identity.

Lmao no it doesn't, it perfectly explains the biggest aspect of our identity, and what makes us the most different to you. Islam.

Its called Stockholm syndrome

:lol:

I don't think you know what that is.

Anyway, it can't be Stockholm syndrome since as my paternal lineage is descended from a Sufi (no Kafirs among us, unless one of us decides/decided to convert to a false religion), and all of humanity shares a common origin which makes all of us related. Not only that, but in Islam, we believe that the early humans were originally Muslim before spreading out across the globe and corrupting the haq with batil. There's a reason so many of us call converts reverts. We consider Islam going back to humanity's roots.

Don't forget, we also believe that a Prophet (peace be upon them) was sent to every nation to teach about Islam when they went astray (prior to the coming of Rasulullah, peace be upon him), so there would have been Prophets (peace be upon them) from our part of the world (the Indus) too.

http://www.islamweb.net/en/article/134301/

Making you hate your own previous culture.

We hate anything that's against Islam.

. No other identity is capable of that.

Because no other identity is correct.

Ask an Iranian, Indonesian, Egyptian whether they are proud of their ancient culture before Islam. The answer will be Yes.

Hahaha, you're in for a surprise:

PEWM-2.png

And any Muslim who declares himself to consider his religion secondary to his ethnicity/culture/nation/tribe/whatever, is no longer one of us. Islam is explicit in prohibiting this:

Verily, Allah has removed from you the pride of the time of ignorance with its boasting of ancestors. Verily, one is only a righteous believer or a miserable sinner. All of the people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created from dust.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3955, Grade: Sahih

He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 5102, Grade: Sahih

I know you come from a background that is totally backwards and revolves around the superiority of people based on lineage, but know that Islam (and most of the developed world) laughs at such balderdash.

Indian navyy is the laughing stock of the world so your comment about 'coast guards hulking vessels' is hilarious and shows you are temple educated and charity food feed indian.

This is the aukaat of the indian navy
:lol:
INS_Betwa_2.jpg

1.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

look at the state of UN decalred illegally Indian terrorist army occupied kashmir and then talk to me about 1 million IDP's displaced because of the war in Afg boiling over the border and India state funded terrorism into Pakistan through indian proxies in Afg.

And we dont need to call out India for the pellet guns and Rape. The world is naming and shaming India it self for is rape problem and genocide in illegally occupied IOK.

Lol, no one believes in that rhetoric but brainwashed pakistanis.
Pakistan funded terrorists are terrorizing pakistanis stop blaming your incompetence onto others.
Did we make you keep the FCR after the British went away? Literally the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement happened because of you lot not us.

The last pic is a US submarine, LOL.
Let's not talk about aukaat, remember last time our warships were challenged, Karachi burned to the ground.
Do you even have a competent warship to crash? LOL
You have destroyers or nuke subs?
You have a single shipyard that can manufacture naval warships?

Lol, no one believes in that rhetoric but brainwashed pakistanis.
Pakistan funded terrorists are terrorizing pakistanis stop blaming your incompetence onto others.
Did we make you keep the FCR after the British went away? Literally the Pashtun Tahafuz Movement happened because of you lot not us.

The last pic is a US submarine, LOL.
Let's not talk about aukaat, remember last time our warships were challenged, Karachi burned to the ground.
Do you even have a competent warship to crash? LOL
You have destroyers or nuke subs?
You have a single shipyard that can manufacture naval warships?
its an Indian sub you imbecile, your navys aukaat is for the world to see and mock, just type in Indian navy accidents on wikipedia or Youtube
just another temple educated and feed indian talking nonsense he hasnt got a clue about.
Indian Navy the laughing stock of the world :lol: :lol: :lol: Aukaat dheko inki
Warship_Accidents_Detailed.jpg

Warship_Accidents.jpg

chairty feed indians stinking up pdf with lies they are throught in the temples they go to for chairty food everyday
Karachi burned to the ground :lol:
Pakistan doesnt have shipyard :lol:
Pakistan doesnt have Nuke Subs :lol:

standard of these slumdog millionaires.

Last edited:
its an Indian sub you imbecile, your navys aukaat is for the world to see and mock, just type in Indian navy accidents on wikipedia or Youtube
just another temple educated and feed indian talking nonsense he hasnt got a clue about.
Indian Navy the laughing stock of the world :lol: :lol: :lol: Aukaat dheko inki
Warship_Accidents_Detailed.jpg

Warship_Accidents.jpg

chairty feed indians stinking up pdf with lies they are throught in the temples they go to for chairty food everyday

standard of these slumdog millionaires.

What does it say about you lot since you got blockaded by Indian Navy which you think crashes so much? :rofl:

Also, no you utter fool, the pic you posted was of the USS San Fransisco.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a24158/uss-san-francisco-mountain-incident/

Again, have the aukaat to actually field nuke suba, submarine launched ballistic missiles, destroyers and frigates like ours and win a naval war maybe then you can talk.

PN is at best a brown water navy.

Karachi burned to the ground :lol:
I suggest you learn some real history from legit sources and not some pakistani agitprop.

Pakistan doesnt have shipyard :lol:

Really?
Which pakistani shipyard can manufacture a frigate or a destroyer? Go ahead enlighten me.

Pakistan doesnt have Nuke Subs :lol:
What are you being facetious for?
NO, pakistan doesn't have Nuke subs. LOL.

What does it say about you lot since you got blockaded by Indian Navy which you think crashes so much? :rofl:

Also, no you utter fool, the pic you posted was of the USS San Fransisco.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/navy-ships/a24158/uss-san-francisco-mountain-incident/

Again, have the aukaat to actually field nuke suba, submarine launched ballistic missiles, destroyers and frigates like ours and win a naval war maybe then you can talk.

PN is at best a brown water navy.

I suggest you learn some real history from legit sources and not some pakistani agitprop.

Really?
Which pakistani shipyard can manufacture a frigate or a destroyer? Go ahead enlighten me.

What are you being facetious for?
NO, pakistan doesn't have Nuke subs. LOL.
no rapistani i know my history very well

Like how Jinnah gutted Hindustan into 3 like a sack of potatoes in 47. from one corner to another gutted hindustan :lol:

200 ruppees a day bhariti

no rapistani i know my history very well

Like how Jinnah gutted Hindustan into 3 like a sack of potatoes in 47. from one corner to another gutted hindustan :lol:

200 ruppees a day bhariti

Aaah, changing the topic coz the truth is just too bitter eh? 8-)
Face it, IN is a blue water navy that punked PN and blockaded Karachi.

Jinnah was basically given pakistan by our LINOs, you didn't wage a war to make pakistan. Stop pretending to be all truculent, LOL.
Whereas we waged a war to tear pakistan in 2, made 93,000 of you surrender publicly, bockaded your lifeline and forever changed your name, and thank heavens pakistan is not a part of India.

Aaah, changing the topic coz the truth is just too bitter eh? 8-)
Face it, IN is a blue water navy that punked PN and blockaded Karachi.

Jinnah was basically given pakistan by our LINOs, you didn't wage a war to make pakistan. Stop pretending to be all truculent, LOL.
Whereas we waged a war to tear pakistan in 2, made 93,000 of you surrender publicly, bockaded your lifeline and forever changed your name, and thank heavens pakistan is not a part of India.
Smelly Rapistani you went from burning karachi to ground to blockade of karachi :lol: aukaat
Are these the stories you are taught in the temples you go to, to be feed with charity food.

Jinnah gutted Hindustan into 3, its facts and the world loves him for that. And i wont even go into the us killion millions of your indians during the actual parition :lol:

Last edited:
Smelly Rapistani you went from burning karachi to ground to blockade of karachi :lol: aukaat
Are these the stories you are taught in the temples you go to, to be feed with charity food.

Jinnah gutted Hindustan into 3, its facts and the world loves him for that. And i wont even go into the us killion millions of your indians during the actual parition :lol:

Okay then; remember, you are the one who asked for it, I was fully willing to not go offtopic.:coffee:

From declassified US reports, i.e. conversations between all the stakeholders in the American front and how they were desperately trying to help pakistan but to no avail as we kept punishing you to kingdom come.
downloadfile-44.png

Karachi burning.
proxy-23.jpg

From declassified CIA South Asia report.
PicsArt_01-21-04.10.58.jpg

Jinnah was gifted pakistan and thank heavens for that.

Okay then; remember, you are the one who asked for it, I was fully willing to not go offtopic.:coffee:

From declassified US reports, i.e. conversations between all the stakeholders in the American front and how they were desperately trying to help pakistan but to no avail as we kept punishing you to kingdom come.
View attachment 534115

Karachi burning.
View attachment 534114

From declassified CIA South Asia report.
View attachment 534200Jinnah was gifted pakistan and thank heavens for that.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

dont forget 65 either where the world decalred india as the looser.
main-qimg-91e9bf2fb195db953f049ffbc6871a61-c

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Headlines-of-The-Indian-Express-newspaper-about-1965-Indo-Pak-War-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

C_SszdwVwAE6Em3.jpg

main-qimg-4e551a1387c5b5436b5aa610537f6640

Back
Top Bottom