What's new

28 Indian fishermen held for intrusion into Bangladesh waters

But look at me . I was never ever anti India and people who remember my posts before Kashmir issue , NRC and CAA know this. In fact in some point I preferred India many times as friendly neighbor ( although not as friend or ally type ) .

But after these incidents of your govt people like me became extremely anti Indian. Why don't you realise that it's your govt that is responsible for the anti Indian sentiment even for the Bangladeshis who love to introduce themselves as seculars?

You are from west Bengal , but what is happening now ? I can bet that west Bengal is going to be captured by the sanghis in next provincial election .

Who is responsible for BJP win ? Indeed common Indian folks who are voting for the sanghis right ?

Do you believe that any secular power will ever be in power in India ?

I have doubt . So why don't you realise that the Indian govt and it's citizens are responsible for the extreme anti India sentiment in Bangladesh?

I am the one ( I am a moderate Muslim) who always used to believe that United Bengal was possible before 1947 where Bengalis can live together as a nation ( Even atheists like @Homo Sapiens is always against the idea ) , I always blamed Vinayak Savarkar for his hindutva propaganda and always believed in Bengal unity ; I didn't care even if Hindus are majority in the country United Bengal.

But now by choosing BJP ,are people of west Bengal giving us ( people like me ) the right message ?

Are you guys not proving that our feelings was utterly wrong ?

What did your govt and citizens leave for us ? Nothing but hatred , fear and doubt , so instead of blaming us, please blame your own people.

I don't buy any idea from any novels , because I know that imagination is limited and reality is limitless ( কল্পনা নয়, বাস্তবতাই সীমাহীন।) .

That's why I believe that planting mole isn't easy for India anywhere because , our govt won't sleeping if India can easily plant moles in border, so India will try in different routes , not only in border areas, and it's more realistic.

Thank you. @itsanufy
To answer you,
Kashmir issue - It should be irrelevant to any other than India.
NRC and CAA - I don't know what's the need and what's the way. Better focus that nothing like this happens in future.

WB have at least 30% of Muslim population, if they don't vote for BJP, BJP will not come in power. You know in an election local factors supersedes things like NRC and CAA.
Time will tell who will come to power.

Indian govt and it's citizens are responsible for the extreme anti India sentiment in Bangladesh?
I want to know why?
May be with water and border killings. But we as well influenced you a lot in positive way, why you don't consider that. I travel at least once a year to BD, my wife is from there. I don't see people having too much hatred like ones here. Believe me, come here I will be your guide.

Finally united Bengal like akhand bharat is an euphorbia. None of the big leaders of Bengal worked for hindu muslim unity. Finally all perished when parties were formed on religious lines.

It's not. Kashmir was added India for some reasons and India broke the laws.

We didn't care much about Sikkim as although it's protectorate of India and India was supposed to protect it they devour it instead , still there is a logic and that is ,they are Hindu majority and sub continent was divided because of religion.

Even for Hyderabad , Hindu Muslim logic can be applied , if only Kashmir remain either sovereign or part of Pakistan , as Pakistan is Muslim .

If those theory don't work ,the. India also had no right to annex a sovereign country.

So either Kashmir or Hyderabad ,only one can be the internal matter of India , not both .

So since you annexed Hyderabad , so naturally you lost the right to say the same thing about Kashmir.

Truth bites I know , but this is truth .

NRC and CAA - I don't know what's the need and what's the way. Better focus that nothing like this happens in future.
You will soon know if you change your mind setting like other west Bengals who voted for BJP aka hindutva ( Hinduism isn't hindutva ).

Nowadays there is no reason to trust west Bengalis Bengalis doesn't matter how good they are at present, because people who now voted for BJP was never hindutva before .

WB have at least 30% of Muslim population, if they don't vote for BJP, BJP will not come in power. You know in an election local factors supersedes things like NRC and CAA.
Muslims will now vote for BJP , they (BJP) are using Muslim leaders to convince Muslims . However now poor Indian Muslims will vote for BJP to avoid NRC and CAA effect .

Yes the politics might be your internal matter ,but the effects aren't internal , as India is a large country with huge pocket , so India is in a more convenient position than it's smaller neighbors.

But yes , if politics failed , if BJP can't capture west Bengal , I think we will be less worried than now .

But reality shows us the different things ,isn't it ? In last Indian general election , BJP got lots of seats in west Bengal.
Indian govt and it's citizens are responsible for the extreme anti India sentiment in Bangladesh?
I want to know why?
May be with water and border killings. But we as well influenced you a lot in positive way, why you don't consider that. I travel at least once a year to BD, my wife is from there. I don't see people having too much hatred like ones here. Believe me, come here I will be your guide.
NRC and CAA is new concept. So there was no reason of hatred at past days .

The hatred may increase if BJP want to make their dreams come true.

If your influence was positive that was for the secular nature of west Bengalis , and now that is already in danger, specially after BJP won many seats.

Finally united Bengal like akhand bharat is an euphorbia. None of the big leaders of Bengal worked for hindu muslim unity. Finally all perished when parties were formed on religious lines.
Yes now many people understand the reality and that's why many people are realising that religion actually play the major role to form a nation , all other things are minor.

That's the reason even liberal and seculars are feeling that two nation theory was not wrong , but it was the reality.

And the result is BJP victory in west Bengal . And that is leaving negative impact in Bangladesh too. In future no Bangladeshi govt will remain friendly to India , because of the dadagiri of sanghi India.

I hope you already got your answer why anti India sentiment is increasing in Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Though the religion is not demarked. most probably they are muslims by religion ( this trade is dominated by Muslims). So a Sanghi Kanjoos Muslim.

Any evidence about this claim?
These boats are privately owned. Govt stopped subsidization on trawler some decades back.

Dada which nether region is the origin of such claims. 8-)

Proof prodan korun.

To answer you,

I want to know why?

Dada apni bhalo ekta choshmar prescription jogar koren, apnar chokhey problem aachhey. Apni bodhhoy social media dekheo dekhen na.

Maximum Kolkatar lokjon jara Bangladesh ke Youtube ebong onnanno social media tey gali marey (katua, kanglu ittadi nam), almost 95% of these are Kolkata Bangalis, these are new generation idiots. To a person, they have extreme anti-Bangladesh attitudes. Also, "mera bharaat mahaan" attitudes. Since these are cowards, they never externalize these feelings, they carry on with the veneer of polite behavior in dealing with Bangladeshis.

What is puzzling is that after all these extreme hostile behavior, we still support your languishing economy in WB esp. Kolkata. Medical tourism, retail business, restaurants, hotels you name it. Which we really should not. If we stop supporting WB economy, everyone knows that it will collapse. Your Mamata Didi knows for sure.

Dada which nether region is the origin of such claims. 8-)

Proof prodan korun.
Bhai tumi age proof dao je ora sobai Sanghi Kanjoos.
WB r fisherman community specially North r South PGS more or less Muslim. Google search kore ai duto jelar Muslim population percentage koto.

It's not. Kashmir was added India for some reasons and India broke the laws.

We didn't care much about Sikkim as although it's protectorate of India and India was supposed to protect it they devour it instead , still there is a logic and that is ,they are Hindu majority and sub continent was divided because of religion.

Even for Hyderabad , Hindu Muslim logic can be applied , if only Kashmir remain either sovereign or part of Pakistan , as Pakistan is Muslim .

If those theory don't work ,the. India also had no right to annex a sovereign country.

So either Kashmir or Hyderabad ,only one can be the internal matter of India , not both .

So since you annexed Hyderabad , so naturally you lost the right to say the same thing about Kashmir.

Truth bites I know , but this is truth .

You will soon know if you change your mind setting like other west Bengals who voted for BJP aka hindutva ( Hinduism isn't hindutva ).

Nowadays there is no reason to trust west Bengalis Bengalis doesn't matter how good they are at present, because people who now voted for BJP was never hindutva before .

Muslims will now vote for BJP , they (BJP) are using Muslim leaders to convince Muslims . However now poor Indian Muslims will vote for BJP to avoid NRC and CAA effect .

Yes the politics might be your internal matter ,but the effects aren't internal , as India is a large country with huge pocket , so India is in a more convenient position than it's smaller neighbors.

But yes , if politics failed , if BJP can't capture west Bengal , I think we will be less worried than now .

But reality shows us the different things ,isn't it ? In last Indian general election , BJP got lots of seats in west Bengal.

NRC and CAA is new concept. So there was no reason of hatred at past days .

The hatred may increase if BJP want to make their dreams come true.

If your influence was positive that was for the secular nature of west Bengalis , and now that is already in danger, specially after BJP won many seats.

Yes now many people understand the reality and that's why many people are realising that religion actually play the major role to form a nation , all other things are minor.

That's the reason even liberal and seculars are feeling that two nation theory was not wrong , but it was the reality.

And the result is BJP victory in west Bengal . And that is leaving negative impact in Bangladesh too. In future no Bangladeshi govt will remain friendly to India , because of the dadagiri of sanghi India.

I hope you already got your answer why anti India sentiment is increasing in Bangladesh.
Again I am telling its not any matter for a Moderate Muslim, if you are a hardcore one then I can believe. You have re read the history more aptly how it become part of India.

Left Sikkim, 97% of people voted to become part of India. Why you are not questioning Goa?

What is the beef about Hyderabad, what is that hindu muslim thing? I am quorious?

Tomorrow if some people in Chattagram stands out and call it a sovereign country will you accept?

So BD is anti Indian as there is hindutva, but people are hostile when Congress in power as well. It nothing new. I can see BJP more helpful for the cause of BD than previous govt. At least Teesta coming to table, forgot it if BJP doesn't comes in power.

But being BD is a Islamic country why they will be bothered if a country becomes hindutva or something. If an Albanian gives me a advice I will accept.

Dada apni bhalo ekta choshmar prescription jogar koren, apnar chokhey problem aachhey. Apni bodhhoy social media dekheo dekhen na.

Maximum Kolkatar lokjon jara Bangladesh ke Youtube ebong onnanno social media tey gali marey (katua, kanglu ittadi nam), almost 95% of these are Kolkata Bangalis, these are new generation idiots. To a person, they have extreme anti-Bangladesh attitudes. Also, "mera bharaat mahaan" attitudes. Since these are cowards, they never externalize these feelings, they carry on with the veneer of polite behavior in dealing with Bangladeshis.

What is puzzling is that after all these extreme hostile behavior, we still support your languishing economy in WB esp. Kolkata. Medical tourism, retail business, restaurants, hotels you name it. Which we really should not. If we stop supporting WB economy, everyone knows that it will collapse. Your Mamata Didi knows for sure.
Amar chosmar power change korte hobe, doctor appointment ache next week. Tumio akbar visit koro, tomaro lagbe.
Jano banglay provarb ache ak hate tali baje na. Tumi social media te BD lokeder gali ta dekhona kano?

Thank you for all this time with your kindness. Why you guys don't stop these all kind of tourisms.
You will save a lot on foreign exchange. Nobody is forcing you to India. You have a better economy, build better infrastructure and enjoy the fruit. Let Mamta and WB people handle the economy.

Between last weekend I meet a group of 50 people in Digha from BD. They told they love the place and its infrastructure. IMO Chattagram is much more better than Digha.
IMO BD is one of the most unfriendly for tourists among the places I visited. With high cost of rent, food and cost of infrasrtucture.

Again I am telling its not any matter for a Moderate Muslim, if you are a hardcore one then I can believe. You have re read the history more aptly how it become part of India.
Again, if worrying about the sovereignty and honor of my country and nation is the act of a hardcore Muslim , then well I am one of them.

I hope hardcore atheists are also hardcore Muslims according to this theory.
What is the beef about Hyderabad, what is that hindu muslim thing? I am quorious?
Same as United Bengal that became Hindu Muslim things. If people of Hyderabad voted for India that doesn't mean that you can annex a sovereign state .

Nizam choose to remain independent, why did you annex it ?
Tomorrow if some people in Chattagram stands out and call it a sovereign country will you accept?
Ah what an example. Why did you get Kashmir then ? In 1947 British Raj was divided based on two nation theory , then how Muslim majority Kashmir was included in India ?

Same happened to Hyderabad , Nizam choose choose to stay sovereign, so if India can claim it, so Pakistan also can claim kashmir.

But if you give example of CTG , you also can give example of partition of India ! Does it make sense?
Left Sikkim, 97% of people voted to become part of India. Why you are not questioning Goa
Was Goa sovereign state or Portuguese colony ? How can you compare Goa with Hyderabad and Sikkim ?
But being BD is a Islamic country why they will be bothered if a country becomes hindutva or something. If an Albanian gives me a advice I will accept.
Ah well well , so secular Bengali now showing his tooth and nail ? It wasn't unexpected though.

Bangladesh isn't an islamic country , but in order to counter sanghi lands,I think it's time to convert it to an islamic country.

Finally you found your answer again that why Bangladeshis nowadays hate India so much . Because if anything goes against you , you instantly start tagging us as islamic country , islamists ,jamatis bla bla bla ....... . It's called superiority complex .

Zokhon nijer pate jhol pore tokhon secularism, democracy eigular chorcha Bhalo lage , ar onner pate jhol gelei sob kharap ar Islamist , tai na dada? :p:

In the end, you guys always proving that Bengali secularism is actually psedu secularism aka hindutva .

Okay now tell me , who is worse , hindutva or psedu hindutva who is using the coat of secularism ; like who is worse wolf or a lamb coated wolf?

Who should we hate / fear more ? Sanghis or psedu sanghis who are using the coat of secularism,but only when it serve their purpose? ;)

Last edited:
Bhai tumi age proof dao je ora sobai Sanghi Kanjoos.
WB r fisherman community specially North r South PGS more or less Muslim. Google search kore ai duto jelar Muslim population percentage koto.

Left Sikkim, 97% of people voted to become part of India. Why you are not questioning Goa?

So BD is anti Indian as there is hindutva, but people are hostile when Congress in power as well. It nothing new. I can see BJP more helpful for the cause of BD than previous govt. At least Teesta coming to table, forgot it if BJP doesn't comes in power.

Thik Aachhey Dada, as usual daisara Indian style e challenge avoid korey gelen.

Here is a map of South 24 Parganas and here is Hindu Muslim distribution per this page.

"In the 2011 Census of India, Hindus numbered 232,263 and formed 82.37% of the population in Kakdwip CD block. Muslims numbered 48,181 and formed 17.09% of the population. Others numbered 1,519 and formed 0.54% of the population.[25] "

Canning and Kakdwip are the number one locations for fishing towns in the South 24 Parganas area.

south-24-parganas-tehsil-map.jpg

Amar chosmar power change korte hobe, doctor appointment ache next week. Tumio akbar visit koro, tomaro lagbe.
Jano banglay provarb ache ak hate tali baje na. Tumi social media te BD lokeder gali ta dekhona kano?

Thank you for all this time with your kindness. Why you guys don't stop these all kind of tourisms.
You will save a lot on foreign exchange. Nobody is forcing you to India. You have a better economy, build better infrastructure and enjoy the fruit. Let Mamta and WB people handle the economy.

Between last weekend I meet a group of 50 people in Digha from BD. They told they love the place and its infrastructure. IMO Chattagram is much more better than Digha.
IMO BD is one of the most unfriendly for tourists among the places I visited. With high cost of rent, food and cost of infrasrtucture.

Dada we'd love to not go, but if your govt. is groveling at our feet and begging us to visit India with easy to get visas, what can we do?

Visas can be applied for in every major mall in Dhaka, there are touchscreen equipped cubicles and you can pick up visas in under three days. Indian Govt. knows that this is a huge revenue flow for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom