What's new

BREAKING : Pakistani coast guards violate territorial waters; open fire, hold fishermen hostage

Looks like fake news to me.....
It's too risky to for Pakistan coast guard to enter Indian territorial waters and do these kind of attacks on Indian fisherman and that too without any reason!

The truth could be half way

And then you go to your grave with this wish

These are the terms Muslims have presented to India for over a thousand years. Considering we ruled over the region for much of it, I'd say it has worked out pretty well for us.

These are the terms Muslims have presented to India for over a thousand years. Considering we ruled over the region for much of it, I'd say it has worked out pretty well for us.
Keep living in past and celebrate those who converted you to Muslim
And by the way what do you mean when you say 'we ruled' ?
Does you or your family had a share during that era??

Keep living in past and celebrate those who converted you to Muslim

My paternal lineage is descended from Muslim missionaries, they were the ones doing the converting. In fact, my lineage has produced plenty of Imams.

And by the way what do you mean when you say 'we ruled' ?

What do you think? Muslims, obviously.

Does you or your family had a share during that era??

Some of my family used to own land in India.

Where is the mighty Indian Navy and Indian coast guards ?
Instead of crying you can always retaliate and force the enemy ships to leave just like we did when Indian navy submarine tried to violate Pakistani waters recently.
they will just make another bollywood chick film flick about how the feminine indian navy defeated Big Bad Pakistani Navy with big mustache...:lol:

It's just a feelgood statement...
I know plenty of converted imams

Doesn't matter, they were still the ones doing the converting. And like I said before, my entire clan is descended from a Sufi. We're not Kafirs, you only find Muslims among us.

Were those Muslims???

Obviously. They held the land for quite a while (up until partition).

Thank fully we arent slaves

Not now, but you were.

to follow the ideology of your masters........

All of Bani Adam, regardless of ethnicity, is equal to each other in our eyes. But being an Indian, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Back
Top Bottom