What's new

BREAKING !! PAKISTAN HAS CAPTURED AFGHAN CHECK POSTS .

I am sorry for the loss of life. However, I cannot understand Pakistan's strategy of driving Afghanistan into Indian hands. Who am i to Complain ??

Even before the fight starts ,and your Army Officials can forsee if there is any such possibility .
But you didnt chose to do that .Now a good soldier died and invited the hate and wrath of a population.
Let me give you an analogy.

India decides to build a gate at a border crossing with Nepal.
Nepal decides to start shelling Indian territory thus killing civilians with the excuse that the British conquered a lot of Nepali territory which is now a part of India.(So according to Nepal the territory is illegaly under Indian occupation)
What would India do? India would neutralize the threat.

You can deny it as much as you want, but India would immediately eliminate any threats to its sovereignty
and territorial integrity.

Let me give you an analogy.

India decides to build a gate at a border crossing with Nepal.
Nepal decides to start shelling Indian territory thus killing civilians with the excuse that the British conquered a lot of Nepali territory which is now a part of India.(So according to Nepal the territory is illegaly under Indian occupation)
What would India do? India would neutralize the threat.

You can deny it as much as you want, but India would immediately eliminate any threats to its sovereignty
and territorial integrity.

Wrong .
A lot of heated exchange was happened in BD-Indian border .So far none of them did take arms.
Afghan -Pak border cant compared like that .Afghanistan is not some ordinary nation .They have been at war for decades. And entire West is also involved in there .They are spending billions for stability in Afghanistan .Actions like this will increase their suspicion about Pakistan even though fault was theirs.

India has some good diplomatic way to deal this kind of problem .Noone fire a single shot until they get orders from responsible authorities .In India Army will do whatever told to them do do .No more ,no less .

Your are looking for Chinese helps .This was one that they can contribute tremendously

Allow a camel to put his head inside your tent and some moments later, he will barge in and throw you out. Offensive measures sometimes become a necessity to make the enemy think twice before he decides to poke you again.

Good for us, we will love to see India step into the Afghan quagmire.
I hope you get what I am saying protecting and counteringis one thing having involved in a fulll fledge war is another

My Dear brothers - Hope peace prevail on Pakistan / Afghanistan Border
It will only previl if you people start minding you own business and come out of this delusion of superiority.

The best part of so called super power india you wore americans leash to get there!

Nothing in this incident to brag about for all pakistanis.
pakistanis thumping their chests for nothing whileas the indians will play smart and ask their afghan puppets to up the nationalistic fever and animosity towards pakistan.

If Pakistanis are smart they must return the posts after taking assurances from the afghans regarding whatever is the pak requirement and turn the tables on Indian strategic planners.
The best post so far!!

Wrong .
A lot of heated exchange was happened in BD-Indian border .So far none of them did take arms.
Afghan -Pak border cant compared like that .Afghanistan is not some ordinary nation .They have been at war for decades. And entire West is also involved in there .They are spending billions for stability in Afghanistan .Actions like this will increase their suspicion about Pakistan even though fault was theirs.

India has some good diplomatic way to deal this kind of problem .Noone fire a single shot until they get orders from responsible authorities .In India Army will do whatever told to them do do .No more ,no less .

Your are looking for Chinese helps .This was one that they can contribute tremendously
Chinese diplomatic help is required and planes

Although on the surface of things it seems stupid for Afghans to attack us, they know they will have their asses handed over to them. Then why are they doing so?
Actually they did not think we will respond to it as more than a normal border incident considering the current situation we are in diplomatically speaking. Now that they know we are not taking orders form any one, they will be careful.

For that you have to make Afghans accept it as a border first.

Yes, they signed a series of treaties with the British concluding in the Treaty of Rawalpindi in 1919 which demarcated the border between Afghanistan and British India. Upon independence in 1947, Pakistan inherited the partitioned borders of British India, and under the principle of uti possidetis which I have mentioned in the post linked below. Therefore under international law they have absolutely no legal standing when they claim the border is disputed.

I don't think, one day you accept the border and second day object to it and try to change it...claiming lands from the neighboring country and using military to achieve your goals, can easily cause "casus belli".

When did he said for a fight in first place? No one is calling anyone, on the contrary your ambassador was summoned in Kabul. Your media is reporting all this outa it's own stomachs.

It was Pakistan that called for ceasefire 2 days ago after losing scores of border guards but later on next night it intentionally provoked firing again that resulted in killing of guards on both sides of the durand line.

keep bluffing , that's all you can do

The border gate will be built and in future you will be stopped at Torkham and checked for fleas , drugs and other nasty things you afghans bring into our country

Even though building the border gate is the primary objective , teaching these afghans a lesson should be a secondary objective

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom