What's new

BREAKING: Pakistan dismantles Indian terrorist network which targeted Kashmiri and Sikh activists | 1 foreign operator captured.

What took them so long? after so many people have been killed
by this network? O I forgot they were busy in regime change
op and political interference.

there are two typos in the logos above :

1. corpse is spelt with an e. I realize your military intelligence may be dead, but you could still spell
2. 'for' missing. It should be "Counter FOR terrorism department" . otherwise it may confuse genuine customers
I can only describe this trolling attempt with one word - dasyu. Reeks of it. Indra would have definitely slain you and taken your AASImaxxed women as concubines.

1. corpse is spelt with an e. I realize your military intelligence may be dead, but you could still spell
2. 'for' missing. It should be "Counter FOR terrorism department" . otherwise it may confuse genuine customers

B5BDD710-33BD-411D-83F6-C54BF11130C4.jpeg

FB9F4723-76AF-43F5-AE19-946BBE33E561.jpeg

Dumb **** Indians

Other Rules
@Abid123 You scientifically proved in the other thread that we aren’t brave. So why your awaam keep on blaming us for all terrorism and killing taking place in the land of pure? Hain ji?
Paying target killers to kill civilians is considered brave by pajeets?

corpse
I ate the corpse of your god for breakfast, pajeet

Last edited by a moderator:
In the absence of any admin control over digital pajeets, we have to control them. A shame really as no Muslim could get away with the anti pajeet comments on batratcrap forum.
Anyway, I'm making beef smash burgers later using chuck and briscit cuts from pajeet mother's. I've tried a few recipes now and they are great.

I plan to invite a pajeet over who lives across the road, he loves beef burgers but lives in fear from his savage community who ostracise him for eating healthy food.

You must have taken an over-dose of cow urine and dung. The logo is spelled correct.

A sub-department of any military is called Corps (and not corpse). No surprise here. Temple educated pajeets have similar lower level IQ.

Similarly counter-terrorism (or simply counter terrorism) term is widely used in the whole world.

Why you're exposing your jahalat/ignorance here?

Keep the tongue in cheek nonsense out. I get the sarcasm but this is just as bad as a flame bait.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom