What's new

BREAKING : Pak Navy vessels are due to arrive in the Maldives within the next few days: Maldives MP

Brilliant strategy if true. . reply them in maldive sirilanka & we should try to get military base in maldive just to make india piss. .

Will pay back for Afghanistan to India with interest in Maldives.

Every action has a reaction, now Indians sit back and watch the show.

You wanted to create mayhem for us in Afghanistan now we will give you a show you wont ever forget.

Slap after slap after slap on Modis face.
@xyxmt

Look at the map of South Asia and @Sully3 would be disappointed.

1. Maldives is far away from India.

2. Maldives is so small compared to India.

Wondering if you were serious in the first place when you posted that nonsense.

@xyxmt

Look at the map of South Asia and @Sully3 would be disappointed.

1. Maldives is far away from India.

2. Maldives is so small compared to India.

Wondering if you were serious in the first place when you posted that nonsense.

Every action has a reaction, for what Indians did in afghanistan we will have to repay the favour back.

sit back and watch the show.

Lol at some Pakistanies who believe or still hope the news is true.its Indian ocean guys ,I think naam he kafi hai

Bad news for India. No doubt.

Lol at some Pakistanies who believe or still hope the news is true.its Indian ocean guys ,I think naam he kafi hai

Kya kare ga tu ab? This is bad news for you guys.

Were we supposed to get scared or something ???
Indian armed forces the laughing stock of the world

The Chinese string of pearls are in the Indian ocean and you Indians cant do jack $hit about it :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Free nations including Pakistan with the support of friendly nations will never allow india peace in and around the seas of South Asia

Back
Top Bottom