What's new

Breaking news

@waz @WebMaster P-O-K is allowed here ?

I am telling you if its given. It will be called fake. Thing is we cant release footage of the full operation. Asking for proof the next day is idiotic. We need to edit and release only those which does not put the soldiers who took part in danger.

Secondly voices are arising from local residents in P-O-K that they did hear gun fights and local persons telling bodies were taken away. If it was me, I would have stopped the govt and BJP leaders to stop talking bout this anywhere. Now an Indian circus is going on in politics.

No credible evidence (or any evidence for that matter) provided by Indian to support claims, complete transparency on the Pakistani side, especially in taking local and foreign journalists to some of the sites supposedly hit, and no global concern over any India-Pakistan military escalation - all of this points to the fact that there was little more than the usual cross-LoC skirmishes that the Indian establishment and media have exaggerated into 'surgical strikes' for domestic consumption.

Which type of evidence EVER worked with Pakistan and I am not even talking about Indian provided.

Those who matters are provided with all details.

Pakistanis here have already declared a non published video proof as fake.

Which type of evidence EVER worked with Pakistan and I am not even talking about Indian provided.

Those who matters are provided with all details.

Pakistanis here have already declared a non published video proof as fake.
What kind of 'video' do you really think there is, if aerial assets were not used, as the GoI has indicated?

Drones would more than likely be the only feasible option here, but again, the GoI is stating that 'no aerial assets'.

Satellite images would be 'static', snapshots in time, so at best you could show 'before and after', but if these were small scale 'Special Ops raids' the only major observable changes would be infrastructure (buildings, structures etc) that were seen to be intact and then destroyed.

I seriously doubt that special forces that had to travel to the target zone in hostile territory on foot (since aerial assets were not used) would be lugging video cameras and recording/transmitting equipment with them.

As I said in my earlier post, the lack of concern in world capitals strongly indicates that no one is concerned about a military escalation because nothing to cause a military escalation actually occurred. Pakistan's transparency in taking local and foreign journalists to the alleged sites, the lack of any local or Jihadi funerals, claims of revenge etc only further support the Pakistani position.

Arre psyco hai. @Stealth
Neele baal wala jihad.

I think usko border pe bhej denge to galiyon wali comments se hi kashmir dila dega tume.

Fauji bhag jayenge
Hum ni khelte . gandi gandi galiyan deta hai aur wahan to astrix bhi lagte galiyon ke peche.
when he started here he was banned many many times bara bad record hai iska :disagree:

then one of the day he posted first pics of pakistani IL-78 pics or phir wah wah ho gai :yahoo:

when he started here he was banned many many times bara bad record hai iska :disagree:

then one of the day he posted first pics of pakistani IL-78 pics or phir wah wah ho gai :yahoo:
His first id was jihad i guess. Then he became @Stealth aur became invisible to mods.

Banda sahi hai. Good graphic designer. But gali bhot karta hai. Most of his posts have ******.

my indian friends here in oman also say that its all drama nothing else

Indian are not a tall good in animation expect some low end triller

What kind of 'video' do you really think there is, if aerial assets were not used, as the GoI has indicated?

Drones would more than likely be the only feasible option here, but again, the GoI is stating that 'no aerial assets'.

Satellite images would be 'static', snapshots in time, so at best you could show 'before and after', but if these were small scale 'Special Ops raids' the only major observable changes would be infrastructure (buildings, structures etc) that were seen to be intact and then destroyed.

I seriously doubt that special forces that had to travel to the target zone in hostile territory on foot (since aerial assets were not used) would be lugging video cameras and recording/transmitting equipment with them.

As I said in my earlier post, the lack of concern in world capitals strongly indicates that no one is concerned about a military escalation because nothing to cause a military escalation actually occurred. Pakistan's transparency in taking local and foreign journalists to the alleged sites, the lack of any local or Jihadi funerals, claims of revenge etc only further support the Pakistani position.

What I understand, we may have satellite feed and images along with helmet mounted video streams.

let them come out if they come out at all. But you should know that choice not to disclose does not mount to no proof. We are talking about national defence here.

They have retracted the initial story of use of Carl Gustav. So, sorry mate, bad bad you! no destroyed buildings for you!

Back
Top Bottom