What's new

Breaking news

His first id was jihad i guess. Then he became @Stealth aur became invisible to mods.

Banda sahi hai. Good graphic designer. But gali bhot karta hai. Most of his posts have ******.

:P may maazrat karta hoon g apni **** galam galooch say... sorry

tujhy bheg deen tu ker dena bhai :azn:

haan mujhe bhaeejday phir baad may mujhe gaalyaan nikaalta dikayga har jaga.. oo mama editing check kar footage de

:P may maazrat karta hoon g apni **** galam galooch say... sorry

haan mujhe bhaeejday phir baad may mujhe gaalyaan nikaalta dikayga har jaga.. oo mama editing check kar footage de
tujhy lagta hai main ne video play ki ? nhi main videos bhut kam play kerta hoon wo bhi pakistani forces ki ya funny bus

its awesome....:rofl::rofl: can stop laughing!! modi rock!!!

come on bhai, lets go into peace room... these people never change:cray:!
chalo hum ye dunya chor chalty hain

will there be singing and dancing before the special ops guys leave 4 the surgical strike and will they do some dramatic scenes of an indian soldier jumping from a 20 story building with 2 grenades which kills 70 platoons of pakistani infantry who never fire a shot ? please tell bjp govt if they want a director I'm always available at reasonable rates. we can even copy a few of sabri bros songs and pass it off as another original sung by indian special ops guys :lol:

tujhy lagta hai main ne video play ki ? nhi main videos bhut kam play kerta hoon wo bhi pakistani forces ki ya funny bus

chalo hum ye dunya chor chalty hain
Bhai I never play these drama videos too.
It's actually all propaganda by media to keep way hysteria alive. So they can earn more from tv glued public.
It's not about the war and news of war on television, it's all about the Pepsi coke palmolive Colgate Mrclean durex and dulux paint.
You know now it's coming to point for me that, even bloody Kashmir issue doesn't make me instigated to argue with my Pakistani friends. Bhot ho gya. Chutzpah

Bhai I never play these drama videos too.
It's actually all propaganda by media to keep way hysteria alive. So they can earn more from tv glued public.
It's not about the war and news of war on television, it's all about the Pepsi coke palmolive Colgate Mrclean durex and dulux paint.
You know now it's coming to point for me that, even bloody Kashmir issue doesn't make me instigated to argue with my Pakistani friends. Bhot ho gya. Chutzpah
exactly same here idher udher apna khoon jala ker jis ne kshmir le lena hai wo le le . koi faida nhi lets enjoy our prcius lives hamara wakt hamary enjoy fun masti happiness family friends ke liye hai .muft ki maghaz mari ke liye nhi . i have enough of work load pressure and job stress sham ko yahan hans bol lety hain bus yhi bhut hai .

Back
Top Bottom