What's new

Breaking news

Times now is breaking the news that it has the clips of indian surgical strikes..the video is of 90 minutes ..there are also images taken by the satellite..finally I am glad that these proofs are going to be released soon...even after showing satellite images if pak deniesmit,sombe it..at least world will know the capabilities of our veer Jawans.

if they have it then why are they just hatching it

trying get out of a ditch and getting themselves deeper in it

Will there be Rafi songs in that third rate bollywood cr@p as well? He has quite a voice...

I am strongly against releasing of this proof. Let it remain an enigma both for Pakistan establishment and opposition parties (not all but some). They will see it when they will come to power. But it will be released just before 2019 election...I am sure!!:D @manojb @Rajaraja Chola @scionoftheindus

Times now is breaking the news that it has the clips of indian surgical strikes..the video is of 90 minutes ..there are also images taken by the satellite..finally I am glad that these proofs are going to be released soon...even after showing satellite images if pak deniesmit,sombe it..at least world will know the capabilities of our veer Jawans.

Your lollipop is already busted. A Kashmiri MLA has exposed you yet another time. :omghaha:

Last edited:
Let the Video Come ... once we see it, only after that we can say it is fabricated or not ..... Still no video though....

Man just release whatever video you have and get it over with already

"Barhya Baryha".. urdu sun lo loser ki :yahoo:

Oh you bloody losers, learn urdu words and accent before faking it.. you morons, you freaking loser "Janglis"! :haha:

Indians are going to face more more and even more humiliation. I couldn't even imagine it would turn that bad for them:hang3::hang2::dance3::haha:.

Back
Top Bottom