What's new

Breaking News Versions on Oil Discovery within week

bani israel used to think like that they are special and beloved creatures of Allah and they kept on committing sins and disobeyed Allah so Allah took the glory away from them and humiliated them and their final humiliation is around the corner. remember Allah's principles never change. act according to His will and get the glory in both worlds.disobey Him and get ready for punishment. He can get His plans completed through some other people. we are the most corrupt nation in the world so we should not expect glory.
When and where in my message you see that I think we are special? instead check my words that if we don't find any source it's our fault. Don't know what you read.

this drilling is jointly done by four companies which also involves OGDCL and SNGPL as 25% shareholders along with exon mobil and italy company so loss is also shared by our domestic corporations according to their respected shares
Bhai there already been 17 drilled before this drilled and yet we found big company invested in the area and this was 18th drilled. In India they found oil on 40 drilling in similar area 39 was empty well.

In Saudia, they studied like from 1939 and kept on studying the area drilled found empty well till 1970+. We think oil just come up as we are doing boaring for water.

Gorelim Mevla neyler
Neylerse guzel eyler

Let’s see what Mevla has in store for us
Whatever it is HE renders it auspicious

There's oil and gas out there. It does not end with Kekra. I hope the govt learns from this and waits next time till the discovery is confirmed.

Stop justifying the wrongdoings of previous governments.

Today we wouldn’t be looking at this news had previous governments not backstabbed the economy of Pakistan.
even the trajectory doesnt seem right for this government
this Government has not done squat except blame the previous governments
heck, they couldn't even get a few dollars from the Sharifs

PTI version be like: Oil aur gas thi par pichlay dus saal mein chor aur daku sab nikaal lay gaye!

PTI version be like: Oil aur gas thi par pichlay dus saal mein chor aur daku sab nikaal lay gaye!
Gas aur oil tou nahi reqo dik ka bata do kaha gaya sonay ka pahar UK tuo nahi ley gaya nawaz.

IK needs to control his diarrhea of tongue. it was just like any other attempt to find oil as we did in the past but this time IK gave it so much hype that the whole nation minus patwaris was waiting for the final result but now the whole nation minus patwaris are disappointed . another full toss by IK went for the maximum. i dont know how he won the world cup.

Back
Top Bottom