What's new

breaking news - US Embassy in Lebanon has been Torched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post has been reported.
Thanks. My comment was sarcastic.. sanity testing! as i was reading libya thread, there were lot of them having no remorse on what happwned over stupidest video! They were some even blaming us govt for vdo. Last year us military chief warned of loss of life overseas on kuran burning. That happened true. Timing is crusial to yesterday, it did not happen on Friday, but on 09/11!!!!

Not sure how will US react on this. If Nato decide to buldoze then lot of innocent people will die. One thing i dont understand why they are giving reasons to US to further destroy ME.

US consulate a.k.a fortress in karachi needs to be torched

land mafia these americans

usconsul-5.jpg

us-consul.jpg

usconsul-4.jpg

usconsul.jpg

3100106267_488eabc255.jpg

land mafia these Americans

Once Again Muslims play right into the Hands of the American....i wont be surprised if they take this backlash as a justification to further there push .

Let this remain isolated to 1 or 2 small nations. Escalation would lead to unpredictable outcomes none favorable for the Muslims..

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3399813 said:

land mafia these americans
Dont you love your country men. Are you not satisfied with drones? Why are you calling B2 and all hell of wepons to kill your brothers and sisters. We are from third world country, who are already batteling aginst hunger, poverty and you want war on top of this.

CNN is not reporting this. So where is the source?

Dont you love your country men. Are you not satisfied with drones? Why are you calling B2 and all hell of wepons to kill your brothers and sisters. We are from third world country, who are already batteling aginst hunger, poverty and you want war on top of this.

Unlike Libya Pakistan does not have OIL, Further @ Don 777, Not only B-2 more stuff will come.

I am thinking - in their logic, because an American Jew made a movie that insulted their religion, they are free to attack and murder ANY American.

Well, now that they've murdered an American, by their logic its the country of Libya's fault... so when will the bombs start dropping?

I've long feared the only way the Muslim World will show any sort of respect or restraint is if America show it's overwhelming strength and firepower. I understand disproportional responses aren't necessarily good, but I think that's what they need to do. You murder one of their diplomat? They destroy a neighborhood. You burn their flag, they burn your country.

Pick a nation, make an example out of them by bombing them into the stone age and this stops. Either that or send forces to seize the oil-rich region in Libya, fortify it and dare anyone to attack.

And every embassy they have should be on high alert with messages written on every wall in the native tongue - "We will shoot first and ask questions later"

Muslim countries with Israel's embassies: Jordan, Turkey, Egypt, Albania, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, etc.
Turkey: Is a different kind of place, law and order prevails above all.
Jordan: Kingdom. Abosolute fear!

Egypt: Loading........
Albania: What Muslims? (Kosovars are a different story)
Kazakhistan: Quasi --- Don't know what they are!
Uzbekistan: Are you serious?
Azerbaijan: Dude, you must be kidding me!

If the above is your idea of "Muslim" states, then you need to go out more.

BTW, I have been to each and every country you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom