What's new

Breaking News TTP Leader Wali ur Rahman killed in today's Drone Attack

The drones have been highly successful in eliminating top commanders of the Taliban. I am very happy that Taliban commander Wali Ur Rehman will not be troubling us any further. I am glad he is dead.

However the timing of this strike couldn't be worse. Wali Ur Rehman was ready to negotiate a peace deal with Pakistan while Hakimullah Mehsud was not. The drone should have targetted Hakimullah Mehsud. I am glad that a terrorist commander is dead but this also means that USA is purposely killing any commander willing to talk peace.

For example the last 2 cases. Nek Mohammed had a peace deal with Pakistan when he was killed in a drone strike. Then there was Maulvi Nazir, he was part of a peace drive of the government and had kept Hakimullah's militants away from Wana tehsil for years and he too was killed at a wrong time.

This will do nothing but trouble Pakistan further. We Pakistanis should have been the ones to eliminate these top commanders of the TTP. The Taliban's top leadership needs to be targetted but it can't just be a coincidence that those who have deals with the government are directly attacked and killed in drone strikes. US wants the fight to be outsourced to Pakistan forever.

You will soon cry he his dead because he was relatively moderate the one who has succeded him is the one who attacked Bannu Jail and freed thousands of prisoners and have planned several other deadly attacks and Drones have killed more than 800 innocent people and Army will pay the price too

USA and their paid dogs are biggest terrorists they will be taken out and finished your army attacked his own people and killed them than they hit back and take revenge USA terrorist will pay the price off mass murdering Muslims

How many times will you keep repeating the same propaganda post after post wasting precious forum bandwidth , think that will make it true somehow ? :azn:

I am yet to see a credible source/link for your thousands and thousands of tribals killed from 2001 ! The simple answer is that it doesn't exist , it doesn't exists because it never happened . All imaginary stories planted by the local Mullah tabloid and your God's viceroy to paint terrorists as victims , to glorify their acts of terror and justify the murder of 40,000 innocent civilians when you claim that your fight is with the Pakistan army .

yes USA and their touts should also not cry if massacre takes place in USA and other areas on USA people

Do your Taliban brethren even have the power to reach the US mainland let alone target it forget the massacres you hallucinate of ? If somehow the answer is yes , then why does your lot prefer to kill innocents by suicide bombing mosques , markets , schools , cd shops , hotels , cinemas , Govt offices etc in Pakistan and Afghanistan or target security forces ? :azn: The simple thing is that religious psychopaths blow themselves up in Pakistan and Afghanistan on innocent people is a testimony that they cant do nothing to U.S . A few green-on-blue during training sessions are exempted here .

@muse Can you tell me of any major terrorist attack on the American soil after 9/11 ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you post whilst being under the influence ? :D

He is drunk. Its silly to claim the army killed 40,000 people. We all know its the Taliban that killed 40,000 of our citizens. They are murderous brutal enemies of the Pakistani state and it is only them who have been murdering our citizens.

Zarvan wants to protect the butt of those traitors but everyone has seen the atrocities of the Taliban. There is no justification for what the Taliban are doing to our great nation. They cannot be forgiven $80 billion in damages and 40,000 Pakistani souls dead. Taliban must be hunted down.

I was listening to Mullah Diesel yesterday and what he said really sort of shocked me.

He openly said, 'jo Maulvi Wali-ur-Rehman Shaheed huay hain drone attack say...."

This fat arse openly says Shaheed to a Taliban number two and this guy is in Assembly!!! Atrocious to say the least.

Has this fatty got no respect for the people of Pakistan and what they have suffered?

Big Lanat and curses on this hypocrite Chudhary Nisar who is mourning the death of TTP terrorist fiend Wali Ur Rehman
what a sad situation that this so called political leader who is part of upcoming governement is chosing to criticise one of the very few good drone strike that directly helps Pakistan army in its fight against the kharjites.

he says that this drone strike has derailed the peace talks with the terrorists, how pathetic and misinformed comment, have these terrorists stopped their killing and bombing since the elections? where did they show that they were serious in peace and showing any respect to innocent lives?

I was listening to Mullah Diesel yesterday and what he said really sort of shocked me.

He openly said, 'jo Maulvi Wali-ur-Rehman Shaheed huay hain drone attack say...."

This fat arse openly says Shaheed to a Taliban number two and this guy is in Assembly!!! Atrocious to say the least.

Has this fatty got no respect for the people of Pakistan and what they have suffered?

PMLn leaders are also openly mourning this strike regretting the lost chance of " peace".
for them all those bombings and killings in Mardan, Peshawar and tribal areas didnt count at all. what a tragedy

How many times will you keep repeating the same propaganda post after post wasting precious forum bandwidth , think that will make it true somehow ? :azn:

I am yet to see a credible source/link for your thousands and thousands of tribals killed from 2001 ! The simple answer is that it doesn't exist , it doesn't exists because it never happened . All imaginary stories planted by the local Mullah tabloid and your God's viceroy to paint terrorists as victims , to glorify their acts of terror and justify the murder of 40,000 innocent civilians when you claim that your fight is with the Pakistan army .
sir your army has killed thousands in tribal areas let this war end you will know the mass murders done by pak army they have killed thousands and they have been doing this since 2003 and even army guys know it but some liberal jerks who are paid dogs of USA always like to defend master USA and their touts

Big Lantant and curses on this hypocrite Chudhary Nisar who is mourning the death of TTP terrorist fiend Wali Ur Rehman
what a sad situation that this so called political leader who is part of upcoming governement is chosing to criticise one of the very few good drone strike that directly helps Pakistan army in its fight against the kharjites.

he says that this drone strike has derailed the peace talks with the terrorists, how pathetic and misinformed comment, have these terrorists stopped their killing and bombing since the elections? where did they show that they were serious in peace and showing any respect to innocent lives?

PMLn leaders are also openly mourning this strike regretting the lost chance of " peace".
for them all those bombings and killings in Mardan, Peshawar and tribal areas didnt count at all. what a tragedy
sir no where in the world when tales are strarted attacks are stopped at once and mass murder of tribal people by army would also be counted

Sir let this war end when facts about mass murder done by by army of tribal people would come out it would put lot of heads down with shame

even all the tribal elders are saying talks are the only solution

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom