What's new

Breaking News TTP Leader Wali ur Rahman killed in today's Drone Attack

My post had a purpose other than knowing the statistics..Please wait till that member or any pakistani answer that..After that i will give you the names of Top TTP leaderships and leaders of other TTP allied groups killed by drones..
And with regards to TTP,also remember that US also pays pak army for its strikes on TTP..

Please will tell any Pakistani answers what? Why are you unwilling to give a list of senior TTP leaders killed by drones? I bet you the number is in single digits, because every time it happens, it creates big news.

The number killed by Pakistani forces is probably much larger in comparison, because it happens so often (read the thread about Pakistan military operation in FATA) and does not make big news.

Was it a good drone or bad drone? Good drone killed bad taliban? Have I got it right? :undecided:

Good riddance waise.

Didnt you know Roy, USA supports the TTP;)

Anyway good news, all terrorists should die and hello to you sir!

I believe this will hamper the negotiations between the TTP and Pakistan.

Taliban is a unique ideology.

They are an enemy akin to Hydra.

If one head it cut, there are countless to take it's place.

It would be better to negotiate with them.

Killing this terrorist saved Pakistani lives as it prevented this animal from planning more terrorist attacks.

I have and will support Drone Strikes until the Pakistani Army grow a pair and take out the terrorist in FATA.

Too many to list.

Here is one...Baitullah Meshud, the leader of TTP...killed in August 2009.

Yes terrorists of USA and Nato will be hunted and they will be made brutal part of history really very soon and many are ready to replace Wali ul Rahman but you will pay the heavy price and will be made part of history your days of peace are over

I believe this will hamper the negotiations between the TTP and Pakistan.

Taliban is a unique ideology.

They are an enemy akin to Hydra.

If one head it cut, there are countless to take it's place.

It would be better to negotiate with them.

Finally some sense prevailing these morons don't have any idea what this ideology is they can't be defeated Sir because they love death more than life and a person who is not afraid of dying is the most dangerous person on the face of the earth for his enemies

Yes terrorists of USA and Nato will be hunted and they will be made brutal part of history really very soon and many are ready to replace Wali ul Rahman but you will pay the heavy price and will be made part of history your days of peace are over

Finally some sense prevailing these morons don't have any idea what this ideology is they can't be defeated Sir because they love death more than life and a person who is not afraid of dying is the most dangerous person on the face of the earth for his enemies

Zarvan,

You know TTP are on payroll of Nawaz Sharif and Shabaz Sharif government?

Zarvan,

You know TTP are on payroll of Nawaz Sharif and Shabaz Sharif government?

And now you come up with crap Man for GOD sake they are local tribal people they hate PPP ANP and MQM because they are the one who allowed USA to keep bombing Tribal people and also remained USA touts and betrayed Muslims of Afghanistan if PML N and PTI would do the same thing again they will also face the music

Please will tell any Pakistani answers what? Why are you unwilling to give a list of senior TTP leaders killed by drones? I bet you the number is in single digits, because every time it happens, it creates big news.

The number killed by Pakistani forces is probably much larger in comparison, because it happens so often (read the thread about Pakistan military operation in FATA) and does not make big news.

The question was not about who killed maximum number of tribals..But the top leadership of TTP killed by drones viz a viz by pak army,who by the way reimburses the costs occured in killing TTP/tribals from USA..I will surely post the list once i get the reply for my initial query..

Pakistani must be thankful to drones...

Pakistani claim, TTP is CIA agents, then why CIA is killing them?

they are bad because they have killed more than thousands innocent people and so called 18 terrorists which are called terrorists because daddy of liberals USA says so and if this man is killed you just made another blunder and gave them another hero and martyr and their are thousands and thousands who are ready to replace him USA and their paid touts will cry the day they were born

@nuclearpak @muse @Aeronaut @Spring Onion and others

They can fk themself with such heros. as they did with OBL. nobody is indespensible, once people become liabilities, they are discarted.

finish off. They willingly played in different hands so they must be ready and wholeheartedly accept the end at the hand of one of these hands.

khalaas

Last edited by a moderator:
They can fk themself with such heros. as they did with OBL. nobody is indespensible, once people become liabilities, they are discarted.

finish off. They willingly played in different hands so they must be ready and wholeheartedly accept the end at the hand of one of these hands.

khalaas

Drone strikes have killed more than 800 out of which 18 are so called terrorists and those are terrorists because USA thinks they are terrorists and USA paid touts agree as always their are thousands who will replace him if he is killed but those who have killed him will hunted where ever they go and try to hide

Drone strikes have killed more than 800 out of which 18 are so called terrorists and those are terrorists because USA thinks they are terrorists and USA paid touts agree as always their are thousands who will replace him if he is killed but those who have killed him will hunted where ever they go and try to hide

i know. the problem is that our own people take money from US and provide wrong information, put tracking chips at wrong places.

US or any other country does not care if civilians are killed. neither our people.

we have develop drone tech ourself and eleminate problamatic goons

i know. the problem is that our own people take money from US and provide wrong information, put tracking chips at wrong places.

US or any other country does not care if civilians are killed. neither our people.

we have develop drone tech ourself and eleminate problamatic goons

It would not end the problem only increase it they are thousands who are ready to replace him and others you would kill one with in a week next leader would be appointed and for sure he would be most deadly and dangerous just like Hakeemullah he proved to be more aggressive and deadly than his predecessor

some conisder him a little less violent than hakimullah, i think this might lead to hakimullah to be more violent. it may also mean failure of any talks.
i am among those who think only solution is full fledge operation rather than wasting time. we shouldnt talk with criminals and murders, those who think i am wrong should feel the pain of 40,000 "FAMILIES"
terroist who have studied in any pakistani madaras, those madaras current heads should be asked to produce futwa of them being "murtads" on account of "killing people and being happy on it". if they refuse the madarras should be closed..we dont need such madaras

some conisder him a little less violent than hakimullah, i think this might lead to hakimullah to be more violent. it may also mean failure of any talks.
i am among those who think only solution is full fledge operation rather than wasting time. we shouldnt talk with criminals and murders, those who think i am wrong should feel the pain of 40,000 "FAMILIES"
terroist who have studied in any pakistani madaras, those madaras current heads should be asked to produce futwa of them being "murtads" on account of "killing people and being happy on it". if they refuse the madarras should be closed..we dont need such madaras
Feel the pain of 40000 families Mr don't get me started Sir your Army has killed more than 400000 people in Karachi mostly innoncent who were not part of any war your Army attacked tribal areas first in 2003 killed them for almost 3 years and in the end of 2006 they formed TTP to take revenge Sir let this war end you will know your Army has killed fare more innocent people than these so Taliban did

Pakistani intelligence claims Waliur Rehman buried
Pakistani intelligence officials said the Pakistani Taliban’s deputy leader has been buried after his death in a US drone strike.

The killing of Waliur Rehman has not been confirmed by the White House or the official Pakistani Taliban spokesman. But it would be a major blow to the militant group.

The US had accused Rehman of involvement in a 2009 suicide attack in Afghanistan that killed seven CIA employees.

Rehman’s killing could rattle the incoming government’s goal of negotiating with the Taliban.

Rehman had previously been considered amenable to talks.

Two intelligence officials say informants on the ground told them Rehman was buried Wednesday night. Two militants claimed they attended the funeral. All four spoke on condition of anonymity. - See more at: Pakistani intelligence claims Waliur Rehman buried | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Back
Top Bottom