What's new

Breaking News TTP Leader Wali ur Rahman killed in today's Drone Attack

Wali ur-Rehman: Oh look brother my time has come. There is a large winged, white bird coming our way. This looks like a good sign for the upcoming battle.

Random terrorist friend: Wali, I think this winged being may spell trouble.

Wali ur-Rehman: No, I know I can feel this is my time. This is a sign.

Random Terrorist friend: Oh no Wali, I just saw a flash from it.

Wali ur-Rehman: Don't worry it is just saying hello.

Wali ur-Rehman:aaaaaaaaaah

Random terrorist friend: aaaaaaaaaaah

Innocent villager: I think we should clear up the bodies. Not even the cockroaches will want them.

I have to disagree here. Granted the American drone strikes have caused the kind of collateral damage that can only result from a nation with no emotional investment in the area, but it is no more damaging than Pakistan's effort. For the misguided and easily swayed, any and every death is turned into a martyr-hood of some sort. Ironically, in their attempts to play the middle ground and appease the extremist along with the Americans, Pakistan finds itself just as much in the crosshairs of extremism as the US. And unlike the Americans, who exalted a heavy toll on the extremists, Pakistan made enemies without systematically destroying those already present.

The inability of the Pakistani establishment in making a decision one way or the other necessitated a more involved America. It was the inability of the Pakistan's half baked offensives that cost the lives of brave soldiers; all the while creating martyrs for the cause of extremism without making a real dent in their operational ability. More than 10 years later, we have lost so many lives and find ourselves stuck in a vicious circle of death and destruction. In a parallel storyline, we have alienated the Americans, who subsidized what should have been a very personal war led by Pakistan. We have more to lose than any other nation in the war on terror. It then follows that this is a deeply important and distinctly Pakistani cause.

Drones strikes aren't ideal and they are taking a heavy toll on the local population. But so are the extremists, all over the country. Someone had to make the hard decision and it was the Americans. Even now, while the majority of one of the worlds most formidable militaries sits at the eastern border, in a perpetual staring contest with India, our forces on the west are repeatedly caught in disadvantaged situations. The drones are only necessary because Pakistan refuses to eliminate the problem. Once the Americans become involved, they do not hold back and Pakistan knew that from the beginning. The onus was on us to make sure the Americans didn't feel the need to get involved within Pakistani territory. Unfortunately, we spent the entire time twiddling our thumbs, terrified of making an enemy out of extremists...who are now the single greatest threat the nation faces a mere half decade later.
Americans have killed innocents and who said this man was a terrorist where it is proven no where and USA will pay the price and a really heavy one Americans are the biggest terrorists they will be taken out

Americans have killed innocents and who said this man was a terrorist where it is proven no where and USA will pay the price and a really heavy one Americans are the biggest terrorists they will be taken out
The fact that he was member of taliban says enough about the man, quit morally supporting them :astagh:

If this bastards death is confirmed then it is certainly good news for Pakistan. He had blood of many innocent Pakistanis on his hand, it is widely believed that he was the mastermind of the bombing on Marriott Islamabad, which killed more than 50 innocent people.

Pakistan government had offered a reward of Rs.50 million on this scumbag.

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist!

_46650501_wantedposted_466.jpg
no its bad news for Pakistan but worst news for USA they will pay the price of their drone terrorism

The fact that he was member of taliban says enough about the man, quit morally supporting them :astagh:

USA and their paid dogs are biggest terrorists they will be taken out and finished your army attacked his own people and killed them than they hit back and take revenge USA terrorist will pay the price off mass murdering Muslims

Another reason why I support Drone Strikes.

another reason why USA and their touts will never be safe

USA and their paid dogs are biggest terrorists they will be taken out and finished your army attacked his own people and killed them than they hit back and take revenge USA terrorist will pay the price off mass murdering Muslims
Okay, after you are done with revenge, will you be planning to eliminate local jehadis? they are the ones bombing Pakistanis cities, mosques, schools etc.

no its bad news for Pakistan but worst news for USA they will pay the price of their drone terrorism
how will usapay for it Taliban are stupid as hell They use ak-47 to fights but they dont know that you haveto go to school and get western education in order to make weapons to fight and no one is going to Jannat when they die they go to place called Barzakh(spellcheck) and who is to say they will be awoken and granted jannat they know that and every muslim know that

LOOK up teh word barzakh
final resting place for all souls

and people like you are even more stupid then taliban, even taliban ban internet and TV but they have a MEDIA wing

its like drinking alcohol and going to mosque at the same time, when you ban education and TV and Internet But have a MEDIA WING

bunch of douche

The fact is this.

If Pakistan is unable or unwilling to take out these terrorists then someone else has to and Pakistan cannot complain that its sovereignty is being violated when terrorists on its own territory are creating their own fiefdoms planning global terrorist attacks, attacking Pakistanis and not respecting the rule of law.

Either Pakistan takes action against these animals or others will.

Okay, after you are done with revenge, will you be planning to eliminate local jehadis? they are the ones bombing Pakistanis cities, mosques, schools etc.

don't worry USA will pay the price and their touts too buy the way Taliban have denied it

The fact is this.

If Pakistan is unable or unwilling to take out these terrorists then someone else has to and Pakistan cannot complain that its sovereignty is being violated when terrorists on its own territory are creating their own fiefdoms planning global terrorist attacks, attacking Pakistanis and not respecting the rule of law.

Either Pakistan takes action against these animals or others will.
yes USA and their touts should also not cry if massacre takes place in USA and other areas on USA people

US foreign office has said that they cannot confirm the casualties, so if US FO is not positive about it, how can we?

Taliban have denied it

How many top level TTP leadership have been eliminated by pak army..?And how many by drones..?

Let's flip this around. Can you give us a list of top level TTP leadership that drones have killed? List of names, to be precise, and what their rank was in TTP.

yes USA and their touts should also not cry if massacre takes place in USA and other areas on USA people

Killing this terrorist saved Pakistani lives as it prevented this animal from planning more terrorist attacks.

I have and will support Drone Strikes until the Pakistani Army grow a pair and take out the terrorist in FATA.

Let's flip this around. Can you give us a list of top level TTP leadership that drones have killed? List of names, to be precise, and what their rank was in TTP.

Too many to list.

Here is one...Baitullah Meshud, the leader of TTP...killed in August 2009.

My post had a purpose other than knowing the statistics..Please wait till that member or any pakistani answer that..After that i will give you the names of Top TTP leaderships and leaders of other TTP allied groups killed by drones..
And with regards to TTP,also remember that US also pays pak army for its strikes on TTP..

This is really good news if it's a confirmed kill, the intelligence on ground must be getting better considering the recent lethal strikes on several TTP commanders and now their #2, Hakimullah Mehsud is next. However, this also shows PA is not doing an adequate job in searching Waziristan. There should be house to house searches in areas where intelligence suggests.

Back
Top Bottom