What's new

Breaking News TTP Leader Wali ur Rahman killed in today's Drone Attack

So are Drones good or bad?? If they continue to kill TTP, will Drones continue to be seen as harmful to Pakistani sovereignty?
Drones help them to recruite more people ..the people from that area is emotional and believe in honor ... like all over pakistan , Anti amerciansim is very high among them ....
i fear that now they will be revange strikes, which can be harmful for the peace process which was about to be initiated by Nawaz and Imran ( btw i don't believe that it will work )...

So are Drones good or bad?? If they continue to kill TTP, will Drones continue to be seen as harmful to Pakistani sovereignty?

Depends on which side of the fence you are on...

Alot of the Army folks accept privately that drones are a help somewhat in eliminating targets in most occasions. But it's also a violation of airspace strictly speaking if the state doesn't give prior permission.

It's a means to an end..the mean might not be ethical, legal or moral, but the end in a fair few occasions is pretty much a good one, but it gets nasty as well.

So it depends that which side of the fence you are sitting on...

So there is a "peace process at work? Talking about the process is not the same as the process itself -- as for your fear that more will be recruited, perhaps you are right, on the other hand, experience suggests that being dead is not conducive to revenge taking

Alot of the Army folks accept privately that drones are a help somewhat in eliminating targets in most occasions. But it's also a violation of airspace strictly speaking if the state doesn't give prior permission.

It's a means to an end..the mean might not be ethical, legal or moral, but the end in a fair few occasions is pretty much a good one, but it gets nasty as well.

And which side of the fence ought we be on?

One question...For how long they have been droning this area... Ten years i am say... But What actual difference did it make???One high value target an year...Just that...There are thousands more...

I think there will be either a TTP Islamistan or Pakistan, they cannot both exist in the same space - and since I'm partisan with regard to Pakistan, every TTP must be brought to justice, regardless of how long it takes, the Pakistani public and the stateand especially the armed forces need to see and do justice

So if US drones help us kill off the TTP or "soften them up" so that they understand there can be no victory for them, then I would express GRATITUDE to the US for is assistance.

I think there will be either a TTP Islamistan or Pakistan, they cannot both exist in the same space - and since I'm partisan with regard to Pakistan, every TTP must be brought to justice, regardless of how long it takes, the Pakistani public and the stateand especially the armed forces need to see and do justice

I agree with this.

So if US drones help us kill off the TTP or "soften them up" so that they understand there can be no victory for them, then I would express GRATITUDE to the US for is assistance.

But what about the civilians killed and maimed? WIll they be just passed off as 'collateral damage'?

So this is the side of the fence you took?

An excellent question that families of more 50,000 Pakistanis killed and injured by the TTP deserve a clear answer on. - don't you think??

Yes...they do deserve an answer as well, and on most occasions have been given a proper and justified answer by Army.

But recently, politicians seem hell bent on making a mockery of those 50000 dead bodies.

This is fake news. There is no reality.
Even media is not allowed on this effected side.
This is just propaganda and to defend drone attacks. Shame on our paid media working for west interest with the help of PMLN party!!

Look this is how the US operate.

In a year 95% of their targets will be Afghan militants who are loyal to Pakistan and are only targeting NATO in Afghanistan.

And handful of strikes are aimed at TTP to keep Pakistan happy, and these sometimes don't even kill their intended targets.

All this breed hate for the country conducting these strikes and the ones who are facilitating this.

The US/qatar/Saudi/India nexus exacerbate this with their funding of TTP in an aim to shift the focus of the Taliban in Afghanistan to Pakistan.

Drone strikes do not work whichever way you look at it.

This is fake news. There is no reality.
Even media is not allowed on this effected site.
This is just propaganda and to defend drone attacks. Shame on our paid media working for west interest with the help of PMLN party!!

Shame, the brave Wali ur Rahman lives, or rather is on the run - but of course you can run but you can't hide, ask Osama - Oh, wait, that's evil propaganda as well - this is just too complicated

Shame, the brave Wali ur Rahman lives, or rather is on the run - but of course you can run but you can't hide, ask Osama - Oh, wait, that's evil propaganda as well - this is just too complicated

Anyway, we should expect new Talibanization in Punjab, under the PMLN party and in the leadership of Rana Sanaullah and Nawaz sharif. Release process of banned groups is already started!! Be ready for more news and welcome to Punjab!!

Back
Top Bottom