What's new

Breaking News TTP Leader Wali ur Rahman killed in today's Drone Attack

I would stay here and USA is killng you and you are killing your own people on order off master USA but liberal scums are as always too busy in eating **** of master USA and its allies

extremists militants have killed or have conspired to kill more Pakistani civilians than any aggressor EVER since the 60 years history of Pakistan , we have fought wars with india but never did any one attacked civilians .. except some collatral damage there are no such reports and here you are telling me USA / India and Israel are killing pakistanis ..

In my opinion the fundamentalists Islamist have more blood on their hands than any one ever and this is continuing from last few centuries .. its your turn .. no matter how hard you guys try to twist facts but in this information era and thanks to the western technologies people are interconnected

4 witness are not needed for rape that is not order for rape and democracy is life Islamic system is khiafat you know how retard and ignorant you sound by supporting kufr and new things are decided in light off Quran and sunnah and if Saudi Arabia will remain in american lap they will become history too

I would stay here and USA is killng you and you are killing your own people on order off master USA but liberal scums are as always too busy in eating **** of master USA and its allies

Zarvan brother please enlighten me as my knowledge on Islam is not as vast as you. In islam is this not said that leader should be the one who surrenders before ALLAH and consider himself Allah's slave, Allah will be the supreme commander of the state. Now keep this in view is this not possible with the democratically elected PM?

extremists militants have killed or have conspired to kill more Pakistani civilians than any aggressor EVER since the 60 years history of Pakistan , we have fought wars with india but never did any one attacked civilians .. except some collatral damage there are no such reports and here you are telling me USA / India and Israel are killing pakistanis ..

In my opinion the fundamentalists Islamist have more blood on their hands than any one ever and this is continuing from last few centuries .. its your turn .. no matter how hard you guys try to twist facts but in this information era and thanks to the western technologies people are interconnected
sarbajeet Singh you forgot I think and your army started killing tribals first did other mass murders. on USA orders and than they strike back you cry like babies liberal scums are exposed and paid touts of usa will be made part off history

your army who is slave of USA can't eliminate they have proved themselves as slaves and they can't end TTP

That's not fair when you know our army fighting against these psychos in Kurrum, Orakzai and you there is going intensive operation so what will please you their victory or their dead bodies? They are not slave but they are securing national interests in presence of dozens masters of wars in the region. PA fighting with those who have full support of their war masters in arms, communication & intelligence so don’t forget these facts. Swat, Bajour, Mohmand, Khyber, N.Waziristan operation are lanched to protect Pakistan & Pakistanis but not to shake hand with them.

Yes i support democracy just like crores of others.... now you can go back to ur cave.

keep supporting system of kufr system off followers of enemies off Islam but soon will face ultimate defeat

That's not fair when you know our army fighting against these psychos in Kurrum, Orakzai and you there is going intensive operation so what will please you their victory or their dead bodies? They are not slave but they are securing national interests in presence of dozens masters of wars in the region. PA fighting with those who have full support of their war masters in arms, communication & intelligence so don’t forget these facts. Swat, Bajour, Mohmand, Khyber, N.Waziristan operation are lanched to protect Pakistan & Pakistanis but not to shake hand with them.
t

these operation are launched to please master usa and give them gift off dead bodies off Muslims off those Muslims who stand against against bulky master off army the USA

keep supporting system of kufr system off followers of enemies off Islam but soon will face ultimate defeat

Again ... quote a verse from Quran tht say democracy is kufr and killing,butchering,beheading and blowing up schools and kids is justified!

You indeed a khariji ... and kharijis scum will be wiped out!

Again ... quote a verse from Quran tht say democracy is kufr and killing,butchering,beheading and blowing up schools and kids is justified!

You indeed a khariji ... and kharijis scum will be wiped out!
sir islamic system is show by first 4 caliphs and that is system off Islam and hazrt Muhammad saw also told it and in light off Quran and sunah democracy is kufr Sir clearly kufr and kharjis are those who attacked tribal people and betrayed Muslims to please master USA

t

these operation are launched to please master usa and give them gift off dead bodies off Muslims off those Muslims who stand against against bulky master off army the USA

Either you are making fun or kidding with entire forum contributors, politicians or army ever play their games but not against national interests so US is the influencing external party which also contribute extensively their role and we secure ourselves in frames of sovereignty and regional stability fixing dimension of PAK-US relations.

sarbajeet Singh you forgot I think and your army started killing tribals first did other mass murders. on USA orders and than they strike back you cry like babies liberal scums are exposed and paid touts of usa will be made part off history

you are comparing people who murdered 70000 pakistanis , accepted responsibility and glorified their murder by beheading many bodies .. with a spy .. You are so proud of the people you support that they made us civilians cry when attacked from behind by your blood sucking leeches .. well i will cry and complain and you keep getting proud nn your brethren so called achievements .. will see who lasts , your arguments are super illogical and i do not wish to argue more >> BYE BYE

all rest of these sold out ttp scumbags will bite the dust!, IA victory will be of Pak fauj and pakistan :pakistan:

sir islamic system is show by first 4 caliphs and that is system off Islam and hazrt Muhammad saw also told it and in light off Quran and sunah democracy is kufr Sir clearly kufr and kharjis are those who attacked tribal people and betrayed Muslims to please master USA

Dont cry... show us a verse... and there is no caliph ... this is the 21th century... there is no muslim ummah... ask ur masters in KSA to nominate a caliph first... as for khariji ... motherfukers killing 50000+ are the real kharijis ... so tell me khairiji how do you justify the killings?

Dont cry... show us a verse... and there is no caliph ... this is the 21th century... there is no muslim ummah... ask ur masters in KSA to nominate a caliph first... as for khariji ... motherfukers killing 50000+ are the real kharijis ... so tell me khairiji how do you justify the killings?

ummah exists and will always exist because this is told by Allah and his rasool saw no liberal scum slave off USA who sell their ......... for dollars can end it they themselves will be ended your army has killed thousands in tribal areas to please master USA and @DV RULES I am not joking your army attacked their own people to please master USA

you are comparing people who murdered 70000 pakistanis , accepted responsibility and glorified their murder by beheading many bodies .. with a spy .. You are so proud of the people you support that they made us civilians cry when attacked from behind by your blood sucking leeches .. well i will cry and complain and you keep getting proud nn your brethren so called achievements .. will see who lasts , your arguments are super illogical and i do not wish to argue more >> BYE BYE
you killed your own people on master USA and cry when they take revenge

Last edited by a moderator:
ummah exists and will always exist because this is told by Allah and his rasool saw no liberal scum slave off USA who sell their ......... for dollars can end it they themselves will be ended your army has killed thousands in tribal areas to please master USA and @DV RULES I am not joking your army attacked their own people to please master USA

Where is ur khilafat ? you even need visas to go to ksa... unless ur secret caliph in hidding you has issued you some magic carpet... as for army killing thousands... proof? dont ****** abt it... show us the proof kharji... and show us the verses justofying killins,blowing schools and khilafat?

Last edited by a moderator:

They say " we have a beef with the armed forces of Pakistan " , alright then .

But lets explain the killing of 40,000 of civilians under the guise of " Islam " .

ummah exists and will always exist

Where ? :what: :what: :what:

You come talk to me when your Muslim countries stop fighting and spreading anarchy in other Muslim countries , the day Iran and the Saudi Arabia finally end their feud , the day on which the distinction between an Arab and non Arab is finally blurred and then removed .

Until then , do continue with the " I know it exists ! " . Wont change a thing .

Where is ur khilafat ?

You see , that exactly is the problem . They see a problem with democracy but monarchy is just fine , amigo . They see a problem when we enter Red Mosque to kill terrorists who took arms against the state , they dont see one when the coalition enters the Grand Mosque .

Call it double standards , call it hypocrisy .

Back
Top Bottom