What's new

Breaking News TTP Leader Wali ur Rahman killed in today's Drone Attack

The tribal elders wouldn't have been raising their own Lashkars in that case.
only few of them has done this that too because they are paid millions by army to do this and for exactly same reason they get their ***** kicked bybtaluban so easily because their only concern is money

only few of them has done this that too because they are paid millions by army

Good joke...I really wish that the Army had that sort of money to give millions to numerous Tribal elders just like that!

I've learned my lessons by arguing with you before, ain't gonna do that again!

I was listening to Mullah Diesel yesterday and what he said really sort of shocked me.

He openly said, 'jo Maulvi Wali-ur-Rehman Shaheed huay hain drone attack say...."

This fat arse openly says Shaheed to a Taliban number two and this guy is in Assembly!!! Atrocious to say the least.

Has this fatty got no respect for the people of Pakistan and what they have suffered?

Mate i share your shock..... there are terrorist sympathizers... and they will keep doing this..... I just saw a reply from an elite member who said exactly the same....... calling a dead terrorist Shaheed.......

Good joke...I really wish that the Army had that sort of money to give millions to numerous Tribal elders just like that!

I've learned my lessons by arguing with you before, ain't gonna do that again!

sir your army is paying them in millions sir and most money they already have and other they get from master USA

sir your army is paying them in millions sir and most money they already have and other they get from master USA

You still didnt answer me... what does islam say about beheading,butchering,blowing schools and blowing up kids and innocent people? i have only seen u justifying terrorism so far.

You still didnt answer me... what does islam say about beheading,butchering,blowing schools and blowing up kids and innocent people? i have only seen u justifying terrorism so far.

they are wrong so let see who started this the betray done by army in 2001 of Muslims in Afghanistan than mass murder off Muslims in tribal areas again started by army and continued till this because master USA ordered them to do so and n reply in the end off 2006 TTP came and they started taking revenge and by their actions to many innocent died but it was your army who stared the mass murder and betrayl and now you have to stand up against master USA shoot drones talk to our own people accept those demands which are according to shariah and those who still don't listen and they will be very few of them not tribes will support you than and than ask tribals to make them history and they will do it in weeks

even all the tribal elders are saying talks are the only solution

I am feeling the weakness of determination and will to eliminate terrorism. This peace talk was pushed not for TTP but with anti-US Taliban groups and personalities. We gave lives in this undeclared, unnecessary war and now politicians are praising these goons to protect their backs. Pakistan shouldn't go for any deal but counter them and eliminate from our soil.

they are wrong so let see who started this the betray done by army in 2001 of Muslims in Afghanistan than mass murder off Muslims in tribal areas again started by army and continued till this because master USA ordered them to do so and n reply in the end off 2006 TTP came and they started taking revenge and by their actions to many innocent died but it was your army who stared the mass murder and betrayl and now you have to stand up against master USA shoot drones talk to our own people accept those demands which are according to shariah and those who still don't listen and they will be very few of them not tribes will support you than and than ask tribals to make them history and they will do it in weeks

So Pakistan should have fought NATO for afghanistan? nice logic... and mullah sahib can you point out the "mass killings" that you always rant about? also you are again justifying mass murder of 50,000 innocent people?does ur brand of sharia allow the whipping a woman in public for going to market? what sharia orders the blowing up of girls chools? how does sharia encourage the killings of shia and suicide bombing? how is democracy kufr according to your brand of sharia?

I am feeling the weakness of determination and will to eliminate terrorism. This peace talk was pushed not for TTP but with anti-US Taliban groups and personalities. We gave lives in this undeclared, unnecessary war and now politicians are praising these goons to protect their backs. Pakistan shouldn't go for any deal but counter them and eliminate from our soil.

your army who is slave of USA can't eliminate they have proved themselves as slaves and they can't end TTP

So Pakistan should have fought NATO for afghanistan? nice logic... and mullah sahib can you point out the "mass killings" that you always rant about? also you are again justifying mass murder of 50,000 innocent people? what sharia is whipping a woman in public for going to market? what sharia orders the blowing up of schools? how does sharia encourage the killings of shia and suicide bombing? how is democracy kufr according to your brand of sharia?
if a women has committed zina or crime which has punishment of lashing than she would be punished in public that is order of Islam and democracy is kufr in Islam their can be no political parties Mr democracy is against Islam and if you can't fight kufr than you are part of kufr than don't cry when you are attacked

I see Pakistani flags here .. how come its his army only .. its our army bhai

I see Pakistani flags here .. how come its his army only .. its our army bhai

it is not my army as long as it kills and betrays Muslims and follow orders of mater USA it is not my army the day it takes on India and USA and Israel it would be my army and I would love to fight along with it against forces of kufr

if a women has committed zina or crime which has punishment of lashing than she would be punished in public that is order of Islam

Agreed... but what about the women that are raped? and the need of 4 "pious and true muslims" to testify the claim? how retarded is that in 2013 when science has given us DNA tests and Forensics? and if the poor woman couldnt find those pious men she is too be lashed or killed for commiting adultery?

and democracy is kufr in Islam their can be no political parties Mr democracy is against Islam and if you can't fight kufr than you are part of kufr than don't cry when you are attacked

Again justifying terrorism... where in the Holy Quran does it say that democracy is kufr? now where should we find a "khalifa or a damn king" ? also if its kufr than most of the islamic countries are involved in kufr and their people should be killed? do you know how retarded you sound?

it is not my army as long as it kills and betrays Muslims and follow orders of mater USA it is not my army the day it takes on India and USA and Israel it would be my army and I would love to fight along with it against forces of kufr

Oye akalmad ... even ur master KSA is sitting in the lap of USA... So spare us "ajmis" this bullship...

Well than you should start packing and look for a new place its our army and we are happy that they are avenging the death of 70K Pakistanis incl her soldiers , India - US and israelis are not killing us its these fundo lot who have murdered so many in cold blood

Agreed... but what about the women that are raped? and the need of 4 "pious and true muslims" to testify the claim? how retarded is that in 2013 when science has given us DNA tests and Forensics? and if the poor woman couldnt find those pious men she is too be lashed or killed for commiting adultery?

Again justifying terrorism... where in the Holy Quran does it say that democracy is kufr? now where should we find a "khalifa or a damn king" ? also if its kufr than most of the islamic countries are involved in kufr and their people should be killed? do you know how retarded you sound?

Oye akalmad ... even ur master KSA is sitting in the lap of USA... So spare us "ajmis" this bullship...
4 witness are not needed for rape that is not order for rape and democracy is life Islamic system is khiafat you know how retard and ignorant you sound by supporting kufr and new things are decided in light off Quran and sunnah and if Saudi Arabia will remain in american lap they will become history too

Well than you should start packing and look for a new place its our army and we are happy that they are avenging the death of 70K Pakistanis incl her soldiers , India - US and israelis are not killing us its these fundo lot who have murdered so many in cold blood
I would stay here and USA is killng you and you are killing your own people on order off master USA but liberal scums are as always too busy in eating **** of master USA and its allies

4 witness are not needed for rape that is not order for rape and democracy is life Islamic system is khiafat you know how retard and ignorant you sound by supporting kufr and new things are decided in light off Quran and sunnah and if Saudi Arabia will remain in american lap they will become history too

Yes i support democracy just like crores of others.... now you can go back to ur cave.

Back
Top Bottom