What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

Oh yes pelase we on the other side of the world are very excited for the upcoming match in the persian gulf. Please do something stupid so that the war starts sooner.

Good, then sit back and post your low-quality memes on your 4chan boards whilst the war gets a rollin'. It's gonna be lit bruh!! Shits on fleek my dude, we gonna burn it down mang!!!

It's gonna be a good ol' time am I right?!?!

Do YuU nOt HaVE yOur PhonE??!!?!

Good, then sit back and post your low-quality memes on your 4chan boards whilst the war gets a rollin'. It's gonna be lit bruh!! Shits on fleek my dude, we gonna burn it down mang!!!

It's gonna be a good ol' time am I right?!?!

Do YuU nOt HaVE yOur PhonE??!!?!

It is very boring in Indonesia all they do is make clothes in sweat shops all day and then not take showers afterwards.

Leave the man alone. He is the brownest man in New Zealand.

It is very boring in Indonesia all they do is make clothes in sweat shops all day and then not take showers afterwards.

His retarded interjection of stupid childish meme culture posting here on PDF is not warranted especially given just how sensitive everything is now.

I wonder if someone murdered his mother then went up to him and said this: I Am SOrORORy ThAt YOurMUMS is PEPSI RiP in PEpperoni my dude, We Gon' gEt high Laterrrr bruuuuuhhhhhhh!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME ON THE FOLLOWING SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS!!!
  • Instagram @striver44
  • Snapchat
  • Twitter
  • And Youtube
  • also there's my e-mail!!!!

How would he react? Probably with memes back, I don't put it past him.

Last edited:
Let me sum this up,burrrppp

1. Iran militia bombed us embassy with rockets

2.U.S retaliated by bombing 5 militia base,killing 25

3.militia's upset and vows revenge, use threat to intimidate and storms US embassy.

4.U.S forces arrived, militia suddenly retreat

5.U.S bombs soleimani and muhandis

6.milita getting more upset, vows even (another) revenge

7. Militia shelled green zone and us bases in mosul, with no avail

8.U.S retaliate by bombing PMU barracks in al qaim.

9. Militia is upset and wants more revenge???

See where this pattern is going?

Nope, at least we're not going to have any missile shower anytime soon. Hows your carpet business goin m8?

People talking about WW3. Over some Iranian general? Nah mate, it ain’t happening :lol:

Iran will leave the JCPOA and tell Iraq to kick out American presence. Trump will be happy too since Congress won’t allow him to withdraw US troops. Iraqi Parliament will do it for him.

Let me sum this up,burrrppp

1. Iran militia bombed us embassy with rockets

Wow wrong on your first try, impressive.

Hey Armchair General you should probably read the news before you give analysis.

1) There is no Iranian milita in Iraq and the US embassy was not bombed.

Iraqi milita fired rockets at a joint Iraqi and US military base killing a US private contractor and wounding 4 more.

But who cares about facts when we have you tell us what happened!

Hey Armchair General you should probably read the news before you give analysis.

Iraqi milita fired rockets at a joint Iraqi and US military base killing a US private contractor and wounding 4 more.

Why are you in such a denial. Iraqi my ***, the soldier might be iraqi by nationality but hey we here all know who they report to. Ok

Why are you in such a denial. Iraqi my ***, the soldier might be iraqi by nationality but hey we here all know who they report to. Ok

How about you just stop posting. You cannot admit you are wrong.

First you say US embassy was bombed when it was not.

Then you say Iranian militia did it. Which there is no such thing as an external Iranian militia.

Now after I proved you have no idea what you are talking about you continue to spew propaganda.

No one should take you seriously, if you cannot even explain how a conflict STARTED then certainly you are incompetent and any further analysis regarding the conflict should be disregarded.

Now you can talk to yourself since I am going turn on the ignore feature since the mods here are also incompetent like yourself.

if only a handsome oxford graduate was PM
He knows but it seems your leader nura did not know .. thanks God i told you the reality. From now on you will not complain that someone did not tell you. lol. I have fulfilled my duty after leting you know..

Just ignore him man, his crude posts accentuated by teenage meme culture underscoring the meaning of his messages won't take a conversation to anywhere worthwhile much less worth conversing about. It seems to him everything is just a big old joke, one big 4chan thread in where he can levy his vast 21st meme funniness onto everyone else as if it means something. FYI Striver44, you aren't funny and neither are you getting anything out of this other than acting like a prick which I am more than sure you woefully relish in.

Literally replying to him would be feeding a second-rate troll at best, one that truly doesn't give two-shits where the conversation is going as long as he can get to someones nerves whilst spouting off his perspective about matters that aren't personal to him or matter to him.

He's made up his mind and the position he holds is not one that can be reconciled with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom