What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

U. N should disarm, detain and try these these radical Christian leaders at war crimes tribunals before its too late.

I just can't understand why iranian are salty bout the americans. Dude you started it.....duh

You’re not even American. Jesus did half of this forum magically win US passports overnight?

Stop masquerading as an American it’s pathetic. You are another brownie. Go weave a Nike shirt or something.

1953, read about Operation Ajaxz read about Iran Iraq war and US-Allies support of Saddam in Chemical attacks of Iran, 41 years of sanctions....
So what? Do you think bombing an embassy will solve your problem?

image.jpg

It seems he is just another zio-neocon puppet lol.

So what? Do you think bombing an embassy will solve your problem?

which embassy was bombed? You are talking about some spray paint and broken windows?

I guess Iran should have nuked Iraq when it’s consulate was burned 3 times due to young Iraqi youth.

How is my Nike shirt coming along? I want you to weave it nicely.

You’re not even American. Jesus did half of this forum magically win US passports overnight?

Stop masquerading as an American it’s pathetic. You are another brownie. Go weave a Nike shirt or something.
No Im not, but the behaviour and ehhhmmm optimism of the iranian in the face of danger is something to be laughed at. Dude can you just stop with this fancy "axis of resistance" shit? Its not gonna work especially if most of you actually had a GDP of less than $500billion. War is expensive you know. Think about the ordinary hungry iranians which w8ll not benefit any of this lel

which embassy was bombed? You are talking about some spray paint and broken windows?

I guess Iran should have nuked Iraq when it’s consulate was burned 3 times due to young Iraqi youth.

How is my Nike shirt coming along? I want you to weave it nicely.
Oh I forget one thing. You should not make a comparison between a puppet state and a world superpower. That's the first rule kid

No Im not, but the behaviour and ehhhmmm optimism of the iranian in the face of danger is something to be laughed at. Dude can you just stop with this fancy "axis of resistance" shit? Its not gonna work especially if most of you actually had a GDP of less than $500billion. War is expensive you know. Think about the ordinary hungry iranians which w8ll not benefit any of this lel

Iran’s GDP in 1980 when Iraq war started was 95 billion and it fought a war for 8 years costing $1 trillion dollars.

So please let Iran worry about what it can afford and not afford. You focus on taking showers more often and making Nike shirts with no mistake, I do not like the quality coming out of Indonesia these days when I am at the store.

lel, Who are you to comment about what the Iranians are going to do lmao bruh.

My dude don't you know the Iranians are just super cray cray right now, like bro just chill out!?!?!

Let em' vent a lil' heat, they is be mad rn, omg smh, like wtf bro!!!

We only killed one of your most important national leader, it's nothing but a slap on dem wrists my dawg!!!

Wait just hold ere' a bit while a take a selfie and post a picture to my Snapchat story glaoting about the killing, it'll only take two seconds, trust me!!!

Do you think that one girl is gonna like it? shit mang, I might just catch another body tonight after this hahahahaha lmao XDXDXDXD

ArE YoU NoT HaViNg Fun??!?!! WhErE is YoUr PhOnE!?!?!?!

Why do you talk like am immature 17 year old about subject matters that are not to be joked around about. Well, I guess it's because you're in New Zealand far away from the problem but at least show some level of respect for what's going on.

Iran has already made the decision to draw blood over this, what you or anyone else include me has to say doesn't really matter.

Iran’s GDP in 1980 when Iraq war started was 95 billion and it fought a war for 8 years costing $1 trillion dollars.

So please let Iran worry about what it can afford and not afford. You focus on taking showers more often and making Nike shirts with no mistake, I do not like the quality coming out of Indonesia these days when I am at the store.
"Please let iran worry about what it can and camnot afford" this must be coming out of those mullahs who live a luxirious life meanwhile most ordinary iranian are weary of war becaise they fear what will happen during iran-iraq war will be repeated (food rationing, getting drafted etc).

Very sad indeed for ordinary iranians.

The more important question is why you care so much about what Iran does? Do you have some personal stake in this or are you only here to throw shit around because you think you're funny and are saying profound things that nobody else has either said or even considered?

Smh, don't answer, it was a rhetorical question.

It would be nice if Striver44 would bring something new and profound to the conversation but he isn't saying anything of worth.

Just ignore the kid and be done with it.

Iran has already made the decision to draw blood over this, what you or anyone else include me has to say doesn't really matter.

Oh yes pelase we on the other side of the world are very excited for the upcoming match in the persian gulf. Please do something stupid so that the war starts sooner.

Back
Top Bottom