What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

I think it’s time for the Iranians on this forum to see this:

“You might begin this war, but the end will be in our hands”.

Gen. Petraeus on Qasem Soleimani’s killing: 'It's impossible to overstate the significance'

https://www.pri.org/stories/2020-01...killing-its-impossible-overstate-significance

Quote:
"Well, I suspect that the leaders in Washington were seeking to reestablish deterrence, which clearly had eroded to some degree, perhaps by the relatively insignificant actions in response to these strikes on the Abqaiq oil facility in Saudi Arabia, shipping in the Gulf and our $130 million dollar drone that was shot down. And we had seen increased numbers of attacks against US forces in Iraq. So I'm sure that there was a lot of discussion about what could show the Iranians most significantly that we are really serious, that they should not continue to escalate.

Now, obviously, there is a menu of options that they have now and not just in terms of direct Iranian action against perhaps our large bases in the various Gulf states, shipping in the Gulf, but also through proxy actions — and not just in the region, but even in places such as Latin America and Africa and Europe. "

Gen. Petraeus on Qasem Soleimani’s killing: 'It's impossible to overstate the significance'

https://www.pri.org/stories/2020-01...killing-its-impossible-overstate-significance

Quote:
"Well, I suspect that the leaders in Washington were seeking to reestablish deterrence, which clearly had eroded to some degree, perhaps by the relatively insignificant actions in response to these strikes on the Abqaiq oil facility in Saudi Arabia, shipping in the Gulf and our $130 million dollar drone that was shot down. And we had seen increased numbers of attacks against US forces in Iraq. So I'm sure that there was a lot of discussion about what could show the Iranians most significantly that we are really serious, that they should not continue to escalate.

Now, obviously, there is a menu of options that they have now and not just in terms of direct Iranian action against perhaps our large bases in the various Gulf states, shipping in the Gulf, but also through proxy actions — and not just in the region, but even in places such as Latin America and Africa and Europe. "

It has already been said that the only reason trump ordered the strike was because of the US embassy raid where he feared it would be a Benghazi and he would look weak. Trump was so scared to look weak he took the most extreme option and his team couldn’t talk him out of it.

So let that sink in, this whole decision was taken because a man-child did not feel he was strong enough.

It has already been said that the only reason trump ordered the strike was because of the US embassy raid where he feared it would be a Benghazi and he would look weak. Trump was so scared to look weak he took the most extreme option and his team couldn’t talk him out of it.

So let that sink in, this whole decision was taken because a man-child did not feel he was strong enough.
I doubt he would make such a spontaneous decision---it was planned for many weeks maybe months----Embassy attack was just a good excuse.

Naive news portraying him just spontaneously picking the target are specially designed to show Trump as unpredictable.

US was silent after Abqaiq attack, shooting of drone, attack on oil tankers, attack on US troops in Iraq----US needed to reestablish deterrence----and something impressive and unpredictable should have been done

It's a de-re-escalation process... A trumpian way to manage the world... around him...
More like : "If I lose my Presidency I will take down those Moslems with me for Israel"

What war has Pakistan won against India? You've lost every damn one don't go around here with your superiority complex when you have none.

1. Stalemate is not winning

2. US lost due to asymmetric warfare prevailing over their inferior conventional tactics, and they didn't occupy sh1t if there was still an ongoing conflict with North Vietnam.

3. US did fvck all against ISIS except join at the last minute like they always do, that victory belonged to Soleimani and the forces led by him. Iraq is now aligned with Iran, and it looks like the US doesn't have a future in the country anymore. So much for winning. ISIS is ultimately a creature of the Zio-American establishment, they were just cleaning house so they deserve no credit.

4. Taliban still exists, the US has resorted to negotiations because of their failure against homegrown insurgencies. The negotiations are not up to the US and they will stay there forever if they don't accept reality and go home.

I've had enough with you, it's very clear where you allegiances lie and it's certainly not Islam and the wellbeing of your fellow muslims. You're clearly rooting for the US, not just in the conflict brewing now over in Iran. But in general. At least the previous clowns I destroyed in these recent threads had some red lines and standards.
We took half of Kashmir you dumb Indian. We never lost Pakistan because it was not ours to begin with. Bangalis made a choice and carried it through. Pakistan army has won more battles/Wars than the cow pi$$ drinking Indians.

I doubt he would make such a spontaneous decision---it was planned for many weeks maybe months----Embassy attack was just a good excuse.

Naive news portraying him just spontaneously picking the target are specially designed to show Trump as unpredictable.

US was silent after Abqaiq attack, shooting of drone, attack on oil tankers, attack on US troops in Iraq----US needed to reestablish deterrence----and something impressive and unpredictable should have been done

It was so spontaneous that he wanted to do it on Sunday was talked out of it and then did it within 48 hours of embassy attack.

He was walking around Mar Lago bragging to guests something big was coming.

There was nothing smart or strategic. And every senator who has seen the “intel” says it was just another random piece of intel basically “another Monday in the Middle East”.

What USA did it was not act of war.. many stupids will belive this is act of self defence...man this world is full of idiots.. everyday new bc by powerful people n countries n we accept their lies as truth..God when we will be smart enough ro understand these lies...

Then it is settled, the chance of full-blown war is higher now than ever.
Surely killing a General of another nation or civilian is an act of war? US has already declared war by this act. Pakistan army already knew about the impending war that's why our top general went to pay the Iranians a visit recently. But Trump is not only declaring war on Iran but also on China and Russia too because it was a way of saying "Fu(k You" to the joint Naval exercises just undertaken in the Persian gulf. Seems like there is no limit to the number of people they are willing to see killed for their self glorification Hitler style.

What USA did it was not act of war.. many stupids will belive this is act of self defence...man this world is full of idiots.. everyday new bc by powerful people n countries n we accept their lies as truth..God when we will be smart enough ro understand these lies...

Funniest statement I have heard is "We killed the general for peace", what Zion logic is that?

But in the end Iran will be completely destroyed.
War is not just some numbers on paper, a full blown war between US and Iran would changed the world, the political, economical risk is much bigger than the military risk.

here is what i think
Trump has made threat which i want to understand "some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD."

Is he threatening to Bomb Mashad? there is "ROZA" at Mashad of shia 8th Imam...??? that is just mean and ridiculous!!

now MR.pompeo has asked for airbases and logistical support from Pakistan...Pakistan in Bind...they want airbases in balochistan. where the CPEC is....would china allow it? i think not...and Pakistan will say hesitating "NO"...green light goes to Nazi Modi....and then they come waltzing in Pakistan from east.

We need to understand...at the moment Pakistan Armed Forces are the only proper Armed forces left in Muslim World capable to Fight wars...all other armed forces are sold out...

Will you say the same thing if you lose Balochistan? "That it was not ours to begin with"? Learn to accept your defeat.
Pakistan has won more wars? Can you please tell exactly which? You lost more territory than India in 1965 which you consider as your best war.
We will not lose Baluchistan, keep dreaming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom