What's new

Breaking news: Snipers kill 5 , injure 11 police officers in Dallas during protest

Again, I say Black lives matter, because I believe they do matter. I believe they matter exactly the same as White/Hispanic/Asian lives.

Yet you are the one who refuses to say it. :lol:

Yeah, I refuse to say it, so what? At least I am not a naïve simple minded racist who believe in an racist organisation even you fellow Chinese say it's racist to its core.

You are the one who are living in denial buddy, it's wasn't me, I am cool where I stand, I don't mind people call me a racist,, but obviously, you don't, you need to pretend you are somebody else to be cool at your own self, what a pity.

Yeah, I refuse to say it, so what? At least I am not a naïve simple minded racist who believe in an racist organisation even you fellow Chinese say it's racist to its core.

You are the one who are living in denial buddy, it's wasn't me, I am cool where I stand, I don't mind people call me a racist,, but obviously, you don't, you need to pretend you are somebody else to be cool at your own self, what a pity.

I don't have to pretend at all, I really do believe that Black lives matter. And you are unable to say the same. :lol:

Why would you agree to a phrase coined by a group you admit knowing little about?

Uh, because it's easy to understand a sentence with 3 words in it. That doesn't mean I agree with the politics of BLM or anything like that, but I do agree that Black lives matter.

And yet they still get shot to death by police at a rate that is 3 times more than white Americans face.

All lives matter, because race is a social construct and i refuse to be a racist, which you are one.

You can't claim on one hand that race is a social construct and then shout "racist". Since according to your worldview, black is not a race so affirming Black Lives Matter is not racist.

Whatever BLM is up to is another matter, I do agree with the phrase "Black lives matter".

Oh so, you are not supporter of the group "Black Live Matter" like you said 20 post ago? Wow, you just changed again, you are no longer a naïve simple minded racist, but a TWO BITS NAIVE SIMPLE MINDED RACIST....

You can't claim on one hand that race is a social construct and then shout "racist". Since according to your worldview, black is not a race so affirming Black Lives Matter is not racist.
I think you should be more worried about your Uighur cousins who are being oppressed by Chinese Communist Party :lol:

Oh so, you are not supporter of the group "Black Live Matter" like you said 20 post ago? Wow, you just changed again, you are no longer a naïve simple minded racist, but a TWO BITS NAIVE SIMPLE MINDED RACIST....

Look at all that big red text. :lol:

You think that since you admitted to being a racist, that other people have to be as well.

But I'm sorry to dissapoint you. :azn:

I don't have to pretend at all, I really do believe that Black lives matter. And you are unable to say the same. :lol:

Whatever, I have got job to do, you can denied all you want, I can keep telling you are a racist, but since even your compatriot also see thru you ,I am gonna save the rest of the people all this enduring repetitive Jam. Am not going to reply to you anymore

And yet they still get shot to death by police at a rate that is 3 times more than white Americans face.

Umm, did you actually check the source, 30% of Black vs 13% of white, it's not even a 2.5 times, let alone 3 times, unless you can provide a source to say otherwise, you are simply lying now.

What's to admit. We all know that you're a racist.

Sorry, just because you are, doesn't mean other people are too. :lol:

And I believe all lives matter, including Black lives.

That's why I agree with the slogan: Black lives matter.

Look at all that big red text. :lol:

You think that since you admitted to being a racist, that other people have to be as well.

But I'm sorry to dissapoint you. :azn:

lol, whatever man.

I am done, even your fellow Chinese questioned your motive, I am very happy to leave it at that. You can have the last word, but you can never undo your own people judge you by what you said.

So, whatever, RACIST

Uh, because it's easy to understand a sentence with 3 words in it. That doesn't mean I agree with the politics of BLM or anything like that, but I do agree that Black lives matter.

A sentence is much more than a sentence when it is coined by, adopted by, and alludes to a certain group. In this case, a group that is exceedingly racist and yet ostentatiously pretends to fight it.

The statistic of which African-Americans get shot more frequently means nothing without a closer look at its confounders.

lol, whatever man.

I am done, even your fellow Chinese questioned your motive, I am very happy to leave it at that. You can have the last word, but you can never undo your own people judge you by what you said.

So, whatever, RACIST

Like I said, just because you admitted you are racist, doesn't mean other people are too. :P

What's to admit. We all know that you're a racist.

lol, you can literally spot his change over the topic.

At the beginning, his stance was to support the group "Black Live Matter" movement

Uh, what are you talking about? :lol:

@Desert Fox is our resident Neo-Nazi supporter, his previous avatar was of a Nazi. He has always had a problem with black people, referring to them as despicable and subhuman in the last few days alone.

I'm arguing against that view, Hell I'm a supporter of the Black lives matter movement. Like @Desert Fox secretly wants to be. :enjoy:

Then, when his fellow Chinese question him, It was the phase, but not the group, "Black Live Matter"

Again, I say Black lives matter, because I believe they do matter. I believe they matter exactly the same as White/Hispanic/Asian lives.

Yet you are the one who refuses to say it. :lol:

Whatever BLM is up to is another matter, I do agree with the phrase "Black lives matter".

And now, it is "All live matter"

man, he changes quicker than Madonna gone backstage to change costume during a concert.

That's just fun to see....

Back
Top Bottom