What's new

Breaking news: Snipers kill 5 , injure 11 police officers in Dallas during protest

People of all colors join Black Lives Matter.

BVYBAFV.jpg
Yet nobody gives two hoots about your Uighur cousins :lol:

meh, he ignore all my reference to the topic about racial distribution of murder victim, he don't really care about anything but just his own agenda, he have no view on black people in the US, you can simply tell by him making stuff up on the go to try and preach his point.

Black life matters? Maybe, definitely not the group. He don't want that, he want it to be some sort of weapon against an other group of people, that show his inferior complexity toward his own self, he have to hide behind someone else ideology without considering what that ideology stands and how it impact on actual community.

But he could have still stand tall by sticking to his point, but well, his frequent change of stance just killing me, it's just sad, at least, before that you can still think he honestly believe something, after he change his stance, basically, he shred the whole group of people, betray if you will, to further progress his own point.

Man, it's just sad to see people without principle. I mean, this just make me sad.
Yeah he definitely doesn't care about Blacks, just grabbing opportunity to bash America , that's all.

He wasn't a Canadian I think you confused him with @Genesis which he claim he lived in Canada.

From his post, you can honestly see his lack of conviction and using points as a weapon to bring out his own point, basically, he is arguing because he is arguing, he does not care about facts, reference, or even bother to look up what "Black Life Matters" means. instead, he jump into the discussion head first and shredding them when it does not suit his purpose anymore, which effectively rendered his word susceptive.
Whether Sinussoldered lived in Canada or not, I will take him on the flags he sports. But post 131 does have common sense in it.

For those who do not live in America or any of the Western countries that allows immigration, sorry to say it, but your understanding of race relations in America is immediately suspect.

I already see misconceptions about race, ethnicity, and nationality. So using myself as example...

Race = Asiatic
Ethnicity = Vietnamese
Nationality = American (or US)

While 'race' is a social construct, this word as a label have been around long enough that we cannot discard it in popular discourse about race relations, in America and anywhere else.

Amateur.

Swapping one identity for another. @Desert Fox knows its all a social construct.

I suspect YOU are nothing but a teenager who thinks name dropping -- David Hume -- will make him appears smart on anonymous Internet forums.

The post didn't even mention Hume.

We're all free to think however we want. At least he's not using his beliefe of race to forward a racist agenda like you are doing with your "Black Lives Matter" nonsense

How can there be a race agenda when there is no race? Race is a social construct after all, you said it. People of all colors join Black Lives Matter movement. Its just an activist movement.

wu46Z14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom