What's new

Breaking news: Snipers kill 5 , injure 11 police officers in Dallas during protest

lol, you can literally spot his change over the topic.

At the beginning, his stance was to support the group "Black Live Matter"

Then, when his fellow Chinese question him, It was the phase, but not the group, "Black Live Matter"

And now, it is "All live matter"

man, he changes quicker than Madonna gone backstage to change costume during a concert.

That's just fun to see....
I think we've found a chameleon. :lol:

In Chicago ALONE, more Blacks die at the hands of other Blacks every year than they do at the hands of Cops nationwide.

"In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks." - http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Chicago & Detroit, both Black majority, and both worse than some parts of Iraq & Afghanistan.

Chicago shooting victims - Chicago Tribune
8d7dd6a563904c3ba64e7a0a34d97c4b-1-png.316982

4c3e48fa0b684dd486261905c959fdff-1-png.316983

• Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week.
http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

wow, a Chinese that make sense.
Probably because he lives in Canada, our 52nd state. Unlike our China Chinese, the Canada Chinese actually lives with blacks in reality, not in the abstract.

I think you should be more worried about your Uighur cousins who are being oppressed by Chinese Communist Party :lol:

But race is a social construct.... so there is no such thing as Chinese!

I knew David Hume was right!

Because you're a racist. That's why.

Negative. He can't be racist because race is a social construct.

MnFUadI.jpg

You can't claim on one hand that race is a social construct and then shout "racist". Since according to your worldview, black is not a race so affirming Black Lives Matter is not racist.
Actually, you are wrong.

Calling someone a 'racist' is to call that person out based upon HIS racial beliefs, not yours.

I think we've found a chameleon. :lol:

In Chicago ALONE, more Blacks die at the hands of other Blacks every year than they do at the hands of Cops nationwide.

"In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks." - http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Chicago & Detroit, both Black majority, and both worse than some parts of Iraq & Afghanistan.

• Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week.
http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

meh, he ignore all my reference to the topic about racial distribution of murder victim, he don't really care about anything but just his own agenda, he have no view on black people in the US, you can simply tell by him making stuff up on the go to try and preach his point.

Black life matters? Maybe, definitely not the group. He don't want that, he want it to be some sort of weapon against an other group of people, that show his inferior complexity toward his own self, he have to hide behind someone else ideology without considering what that ideology stands and how it impact on actual community.

But he could have still stand tall by sticking to his point, but well, his frequent change of stance just killing me, it's just sad, at least, before that you can still think he honestly believe something, after he change his stance, basically, he shred the whole group of people, betray if you will, to further progress his own point.

Man, it's just sad to see people without principle. I mean, this just make me sad.

Actually, you are wrong.

Calling someone a 'racist' is to call that person out based upon HIS racial beliefs, not yours.

Ergo, black lives matter cannot be racist.

Try to keep up with.

Ergo, black lives matter cannot be racist.
You just gave one group preference. All lives matter because i don't recognize race. You on the other hand recognize race which makes you a racist.

Probably because he lives in Canada, our 52nd state. Unlike our China Chinese, the Canada Chinese actually lives with blacks in reality, not in the abstract.

He wasn't a Canadian I think you confused him with @Genesis which he claim he lived in Canada.

From his post, you can honestly see his lack of conviction and using points as a weapon to bring out his own point, basically, he is arguing because he is arguing, he does not care about facts, reference, or even bother to look up what "Black Life Matters" means. instead, he jump into the discussion head first and shredding them when it does not suit his purpose anymore, which effectively rendered his word susceptive.

You just gave one group preference. All lives matter because i don't recognize race. You on the other hand recognize race which makes you a racist.

Again, people of all colors join Black Lives Matter. Its a movement.

Race is a construct, you said it.

Back
Top Bottom