What's new

Breaking News: Security forces kill 33 militants in North Waziristan

Zarvan meray bhai,Have you been to Swat especially after Operation because i visit my friends Living in Swat quite often and Believe me Swat is the Most safe Place in Pakistan and Yeah every bit is under Pak Army Control...

So wrror, whats the latest from the NW thing ? :what:

So wrror, whats the latest from the NW thing ? :what:

To be Frank don't know exactly what's going on but after attack on Army Check Post,Army had to respond to these Terrorists with Force...If there are Civilian casualties than its surely very Sad and counter productive...

what's going on? has there been a military operation launched in Wazirstan?

@batmannow

Its not the logical end. The logical end will be a political solution backed by a punitive use of force.
are the killers of 45,000 innocent pakistanis! the dam TTp terrorists still are politicians for you?
is there any political problem in there, specially after the genrl elections?

keep trying & keep failing ?
if you keep thinking them as politicians, the TTp terrorists?
after world war 2nd , UK & USA should hve negociated with HITTLER?lolzzz

No Sir no operation will solve the problem do operation they will enter another area you will enter their they will go to some other area and finally after all operations you will still talk to them and even accept demands

And their are now reports coming out that many of them were civilians and if true this is disaster for Army
this is final count down, my friend just tell your tora bora friend , they can run but they cant hide , & no body wants to talk to the killers of 45,000 innocent pakistanis ?
TTp time is just over, find some land to burrry them if you could ?
cause no body wants to burry them too?
after clearing SAWAAT how many times , these coward TTp terrorists took over the control of SAWAAT back?
never?

Last edited:
We are doing the same old mistake. Instead of targeting foot soldiers and some random fighters, it is the leadership that we should hit. Fazlullah should be eliminated. Only then the backbone of these laundaibaaz warriors can be broken.
sory dear,
here you are wrong, what was the case, after BAITullha ,s death, or after HAKEEEM ullha ,s death?
they keep finding a new head thug, for leading them?
thry just want a name, & there is no problem in finding a new thug?
so, yes targeting the head thug, is important but you hve to destroy your enemy on the grounds, just then there will be peoples, among them ready to surrender , when they see there is nothing left for them execpt HELL?

The death toll rose to 40 and local residents claimed the operation had left a number of civilians dead.

N. Waziristan clashes: Troops pound militant hideouts, 40 killed - DAWN.COM

the term civilian is thrown around so loosely now a days, if you have a terrorist living in your house, if you aid a terrorist you are no longer a civilain but are now an accomplice, and thus have given the forces enough grounds to attack you, especially of the terrorists you are harboring are responsible for attacking the soldiers....:coffee:

Enough is enough, time to kill all TTP and foreign terrorist in N Wazaristan.

You were produced due to the use of a cheap broken condom by Mullah Omar while he was banging Benazir Bhutto.:lol:
Benazir Bhutto?

Haram Haram
he would never do that

I think it was a goat he banged or his bang buddy Mullah Fuz-Lulla

Mullah Omar will never bang a married woman, its haram.
dont try to spread rumors you RAW agent

you are just jealous because ISPR has just killed so many terrorists and we believe every single word of it without being shown any footage or picture.

Around 33 militants were killed in clashes with security forces in the North Waziristan Agency, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a communiqué on Thursday.

According to the statement, the first clash erupted on Wednesday night between security officials and militants, who tried to ambush a convoy of security personnel returning from Khajori check-post after concluding a rescue operation. Some 23 militants were killed in the firefight.
648072-SecurityforcesPakistanArmyAFP-1387488239-110-640x480.jpg

the picture seems legit

as legit as
827507.jpg

Great going Pakistani Army, When the heat has turned on these zombie monsters they run and cry civilians are dying as an excuse to save their arses. These zombies cant fight they are cowards, only good at blowing themselves up, Upon receiving intelligence its better to pre-empt attacks by these monsters and give them less breathing space.

How Uzbeks and Chechens have become native is beyond me, there are all kinds of terrorist on payroll of various masters but united in their cause to hurt us and hurt pakistan.

Operation is need of the hour to cleanse these areas, I appreciate there are always going to be civilian casualties.

Pakistan Army was correct to challenge such people and has every authority to do so, it has the open and lipped sealed support of the natives to these lands. I am a native telling you this.

Haters and critics will always find something to criticise.

Pak Army Zindabaad.

Back
Top Bottom