What's new

Breaking News: Security forces kill 33 militants in North Waziristan

No sir. It has worked. First TTP was in complete control of more than a dozen districts of KPK and FATA. Today it is limited to North Waziristan. Don't spread lies that military operations don't work or are useless. Jhoot is haram in Islam. You should know that.

And fazlullah would die. That is the only choice that not so poor b@stard has.
Sir still they are in most areas no area has been fully cleared in most areas the cities have been cleared they are still sitting in mountains Sir and even started returning to Swat Sir you first check your facts don't go what media and forces tell you I have checked through different things they are still their and many areas are under different Taliban because your Army has agreements with them and they don't accept Pakistani constitution still they are ruling that areas

Sir still they are in most areas no area has been fully cleared in most areas the cities have been cleared they are still sitting in mountains Sir and even started returning to Swat Sir you first check your facts don't go what media and forces tell you I have checked through different things they are still their and many areas are under different Taliban because your Army has agreements with them and they don't accept Pakistani constitution still they are ruling that areas

I perfectly know Maulana. Again I ask you to stop spreading lies. It is haram in Islam. Swat is in complete control and TTP b@stards can't do anything else except target killing a few pro govt guys. Swat is lost for you and your brothers
Zarvan. Bhool jao. TTP won't get it back again. And I know this since one of my friend has come back from Swat in September. And he has shared different stories of how TTP has tried to enter swat and how they failed. They can sit in mountains. That is the place they belong to. We have won back our cities from them.

You can't fool me buddy.

They are in some remote areas but they are away from major towns and villages.

I perfectly know Maulana. Again I ask you to stop spreading lies. It is haram in Islam. Swat is in complete control and TTP b@stards can't do anything else except target killing a few pro govt guys. Swat is lost for you and your brothers
Zarvan. Bhool jao. TTP won't get it back again. And I know this since one of my friend has come back from Swat in September. And he has shared different stories of how TTP has tried to enter swat and how they failed. They can sit in mountains. That is the place they belong to. We have won back our cities from them.

You can't fool me buddy.
They are sitting in SWAT sir on mountains and they return with in year and they are sitting on mountains of every area which Army claims to have cleared yes they cleared the valleys but they are still on mountains because they know Army will return one day and than again they will be back and when USA Runs away and you still fighting your own people you may really soon would have to deal with Afghan Taliban that would be double trouble Mr I am not lying soon you will see it INSHALLAH

They are sitting in SWAT sir on mountains and they return with in year and they are sitting on mountains of every area which Army claims to have cleared yes they cleared the valleys but they are still on mountains because they know Army will return one day and than again they will be back and when USA Runs away and you still fighting your own people you may really soon would have to deal with Afghan Taliban that would be double trouble Mr I am not lying soon you will see it INSHALLAH

No Zarvan. You are lying. I know what I am talking about. You are talking what your kharji mullah friend told you.

Anyways. Don't waste our time. We support death and destruction of each and every kharji of TTP and none of your lame justification can change that. So stop proving anything to me. It is a waste of time for you and me both. You can continue supporting kharjis and I would continue supporting their death and pain. Bye. Don't quote me again. Thanks.

'Heavy fighting' in Pakistan's North Waziristan

Heavy fighting involving artillery fire and helicopter gunships is taking place in the Pakistani tribal area of North Waziristan, military sources say.

The army say that it killed at least 23 militants overnight on Wednesday, but there is no independent confirmation of these figures.

On Wednesday it said at least five soldiers were killed by militants.

On Tuesday the head of the Pakistani Taliban, Mullah Fazlullah, ruled out peace talks with the government.

He vowed to continue attacks against Pakistani forces who he said were preparing to launch an operation in Waziristan.

Military sources said on Thursday that the 23 militants had been killed in exchanges of fire with security forces late on Wednesday night.

_60071910__52903566__49021847_pak_s_304x171-1-1.gif

"[The] terrorists tried to ambush a convoy of security forces which was returning back from Khajori post," they said.

"The convoy had gone to rescue injured soldiers who were attacked by a suicide bomber yesterday while they were offering prayers in a mosque at the post.

"Security forces valiantly responded and encircled [the] fleeing terrorists, inflicting heavy casualties on them. A fire fight continued for some time... and a search operation is in progress in the area."

Locals say that at least two civilians have been killed and several houses destroyed by artillery fire in the Mir Ali area. They say that injured people cannot get to hospital because of a military curfew and continuing shelling.

The BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad says that the violence comes after several years of comparative calm in North Waziristan and that locals now fear a wider ground operation in the area and large-scale population displacement.

On Wednesday militants drove an explosives-laden truck into a major security post at Khajori in North Waziristan, killing the five soldiers and injuring more than 20, military sources said.

The post and and a nearby military fort guard the main highway that connects the town of Miranshah in North Waziristan with Bannu, a city in north-western Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) province.

The soldiers man the check-post near during daytime to monitor traffic entering and exiting North Waziristan, but move inside the fort at sunset.

The little-known Ansarul Mujahideen militant group said that it carried out the attack. Analysts say unfamiliar names are often used by Pakistani and foreign militant groups to avoid identification.

Ansarul Mujahideen has also been blamed for warning PTI party leader and former international cricketer Imran Khan not to take his anti-polio campaign into KP province.

The Taliban oppose the polio vaccination schemes, which they see as a cover for international espionage.

Mr Khan's PTI party says that it is taking "precautionary measures" and has restricted Mr Khan's movements.

BBC News - 'Heavy fighting' in Pakistan's North Waziristan

No Zarvan. You are lying. I know what I am talking about. You are talking what your kharji mullah friend told you.

Anyways. Don't waste our time. We support death and destruction of each and every kharji of TTP and none of your lame justification can change that. So stop proving anything to me. It is a waste of time for you and me both. You can continue supporting kharjis and I would continue supporting their death and pain. Bye. Don't quote me again. Thanks.
Sir no Mullah friend told me things I have my sources you want to live in denial keep living you will soon see reality and that will be really harsh and disastrous for you and those who think like you so have a nice day

Sir no Mullah friend told me things I have my sources you want to live in denial keep living you will soon see reality and that will be really harsh and disastrous for you and those who think like you so have a nice day

I would love that harsh reality more than a gay TTP talib dictating me and my people about Islam. Adios. And death and pain to TTP. :)

Seems delayed operation of N Wazirstan is started. It would be better strategy to finish cream of TTP before 2014.

However, local people said 28 people, two women among them, were killed when security personnel encircled two hotels after the bomb attack and started indiscriminate firing.

Maulvi Gul Abbas of Mirali said 26 truck drivers, cleaners and labourers staying in the Dawlat Khan and Honeymoon hotels because of the curfew had been killed. Several loaded trucks were set on fire. According to reports, two women in villages adjoining the town were killed by artillery shells fired by the security forces. Several families of the area had shifted to safe places.

MNA Nazir Khan of North Waziristan discussed the situation with military officers at the Peshawar Corps Headquarters and urged them to immediately lift the curfew.

“Local people retrieved the bodies of 23 truckers and labourers from the hotels and the security forces have stopped firing,” he said.

He said the officers had assured him that the curfew would be lifted on Friday.

The MNA also said that security personnel had left Mirali town.

He said all the dead were civilians belonging to Bannu, Lakki Marwat and adjoining areas.
Over 30 killed in Mirali flare-up - DAWN.COM

Zarvan meray bhai,Have you been to Swat especially after Operation because i visit my friends Living in Swat quite often and Believe me Swat is the Most safe Place in Pakistan and Yeah every bit is under Pak Army Control...

Zarvan meray bhai,Have you been to Swat especially after Operation because i visit my friends Living in Swat quite often and Believe me Swat is the Most safe Place in Pakistan and Yeah every bit is under Pak Army Control...
Sir I have and even in SWAT taliban are returning back and the moment Army pulls out in matter of one month Taliban will take over and Army can't stay in these areas for ever

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom