What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Reina nightclub attacker who killed 39 nabbed in Istanbul

He wasn't alone in the appartment

C2Uzfl5XUAMRznh.jpg:large

Well done Brothers..... Good work indeed....

This is the guy have been looking for....

IMG-20170103-WA0023.jpg
IMG-20170103-WA0022.jpg

His eyes are really scary....not only during his arrestation but before the act of terror.
Dead cold eyes....the police should be very prudent with him, he can try do sometime, he don't think he will be scary to dead.

its good that they captured him alive, he has a lot of information to share...

Good, now take him to a basement torture him and his kid then put a bullet between both of their eyes after he spills the beans. Sometimes you just have to put the dogs down

His wife is an accomplice and clearly the kid is in no good hands. So either back to where they are from or foster care.

Guy on the right was hiding him in his apartment.

Suspect is Uzbek, Roomate Krgyz
Who are the other 2 from left?

He wasn't alone in the appartment

C2Uzfl5XUAMRznh.jpg:large

He has good team, left one must be PKK Sympathizer, african one who at middle must be professional liar of an Intelligence organization, right one looks like drugs smuggler.

I hear that these terrorists were trained in Afghanistan by the Daesh connected to RAW operatives. So india not only supplies IED explosive to the Daesh terrorists but also secretly trains them. I'm not surprised at all.

I know what you mean and feel, but you (Turks) should not break the law by torturing him.

Since ISIS claimed they are responsible for the attack, it can be considered an act of war.
Tha attack intentionally targetted a purely civilian target, and thus a war crime was committed.
ISIS has not signed the Geneva Convention, and thus they are not protected by it.
The individual appears to have confessed he was the one committing the war crime.

Conclusion: he has zero rights to any humane treatment.

However, since noone recognizes ISIS as a state, the question is if it needs to be treated as
a police matter, in which case he has the rights of any other mass murderer.

Plenty of choices of C...A ;-)
  • Cambodia
  • Canada
  • China
  • Colombia
  • Costa Rica
  • Croatia
  • Cuba

I hear that these terrorists were trained in Afghanistan by the Daesh connected to RAW operatives. So india not only supplies IED explosive to the Daesh terrorists but also secretly trains them. I'm not surprised at all.

I have absolutely no, NIL zilch nada doubt that you are hearing those voices. There is NOTHING in your posting history that suggests otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom