What's new

Breaking News : PCB warns BCCI!!! PCB chief threatens to boycott India in all ICC events: Report

Ok, tell me better word which i can use for BCCI officials?
come on buddy we are enemies and we are doing what enemy does. isn't Pakistan doing everything it can to harm us? we are also doing same. grasping each opportunity to harm Pakistan interest.
but we can at least keep discussions civilized.

Lets boycott them. Indian monkeys always create SO MUCH drama around a bloody cricket match. A truly disgraceful and classless people, the Indians. Very close minded. I can see now why India is tearing itself apart over its Indian Muslim minority.

come on buddy we are enemies and we are doing what enemy does. isn't Pakistan doing everything it can to harm us? we are also doing same. grasping each opportunity to harm Pakistan interest.
but we can at least keep discussions civilized.

Piss off you dumb cunt. Cricket players are NOT enemies they are friends. It's the attitude of stupid Indian monkeys like you that allows this to keep happening.

Pakistan is open minded and does not mind playing. India on the other hand acts like a 12 year old child, constantly changing its mind. " Yes we will play! No we won't!"

It's beyond embarrassing how India is acting.

This is really getting comical. People fighting over a useless British sport not really suited for Pakistan.

Sporting events guaranteed by international organizations must not be cancelled this is bad politics of mixing sports. Many nations play sports against each other in international events without even having diplomatic relations

Exactly. I mean the two Koreas are technically still at war yet they play football with each other. Albania and Serbia have had their issues especially over Kosovo but they still play with each other. Involving politics into sports like this hence is just childish

Exactly. I mean the two Koreas are technically still at war yet they play football with each other. Albania and Serbia have had their issues especially over Kosovo but they still play with each other. Involving politics into sports like this hence is just childish

The reason for which india is snapping sporting ties is not going to be achieved by canceling sports events

It was a "M flipping o U". A 'Memorandum of Understanding' not some legally bound contract! Any party can back out of it at any time that's why they're called 'MoU'!!

Is PCB mad that baniyas tricked them again?

This is really getting comical. People fighting over a useless British sport not really suited for Pakistan.

Not people. Indian monkeys. They are the only one that continues to always change their mind. How pathetic is India they keep saying " Yes we will play. No we changed our minds!" Very immature.

It was a "M flipping o U". A 'Memorandum of Understanding' not some legally bound contract! Any party can back out of it at any time that's why they're called 'MoU'!!

Is PCB mad that baniyas tricked them again?

I honestly don't understand what India thinks they will achieve by constantly proving themselves to be liars.

Is that how Indians wish to view themselves? People who cannot keep their word? So strange that they are proud of being dishonorable. Being a liar is not usually something I would expect people to be proud of.

Piss off you dumb cunt. Cricket players are NOT enemies they are friends. It's the attitude of stupid Indian monkeys like you that allows this to keep happening.

Pakistan is open minded and does not mind playing. India on the other hand acts like a 12 year old child, constantly changing its mind. " Yes we will play! No we won't!"

It's beyond embarrassing how India is acting.
You are showing your education and what teaching you got from home by abusing others. And we are enemies. For us national interest are more important than any stupid cricket match.

You are showing your education and what teaching you got from home by abusing others. And we are enemies. For us national interest are more important than any stupid cricket match.
Don't tell me rapist will judge us our education give me a break will you.
yes may be our enemies but its just a match but indian baboons take it seriously but we don't .we came to play in 2013 now its your turn to come but you didn't there your education is shown even you sign a MoU
do you ever think of national interest you think of circket first if india losses a match then there is an attack on some circketer house or whatever in other counties this behavior doesn't happens but only in india so think again big boy

Don't tell me rapist will judge us our education give me a break will you.
yes may be our enemies but its just a match but indian baboons take it seriously but we don't .we came to play in 2013 now its your turn to come but you didn't there your education is shown even you sign a MoU
do you ever think of national interest you think of circket first if india losses a match then there is an attack on some circketer house or whatever in other counties this behavior doesn't happens but only in india so think again big boy

This happens in Pakistan too... and learn to write with out spelling mistakes!

Last time these big mouths farted, they said we will pull out of T20 world Cup. And ended up cancelling some blind cricket match.

Lets see what these do this time.

Back
Top Bottom