What's new

Breaking News: one Indian soldier killed in J&K By Pakistan Army

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: An Indian soldier was killed by Pakistani troops in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.

According to TV reports, Pakistani troops opened fire in Mandi sector of Poonch area.

Heavy firing is still going on at the border, reports say.

Last week Pakistan had violated the ceasefire in the Nowgam region of the state.

More details are awaited.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-violates-ceasefire-one-In

NEW DELHI: An Indian soldier was killed by Pakistani troops in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.

According to TV reports, Pakistani troops opened fire in Mandi sector of Poonch area.

Heavy firing is still going on at the border, reports say.

Last week Pakistan had violated the ceasefire in the Nowgam region of the state.

More details are awaited.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-violates-ceasefire-one-In

So Dirty games are started to keep both countries on traditional path.

Hmm,so the score so far this year(2013) is:
India 4
Pakistan 3

In 2013 India has killed 4 Pakistani Soldiers(6 Jan,10 Jan,16 Jan and 15 Feb).
In 2013 Pakistan has killed 3 Indian Soldiers(2 on 8 Jan and 1 Today).

I am sure India's score will increase soon.

sucha a Shame, lost of valuable lives of soldiers is nothing more then score to an internet warrior.

Yeah warmonger you need to delete your post, this aint a game to keep scores.

Its not pointless, PA provides cover fire to terrorists to infiltrate.

And what have these terrorists achieved ? Are they anywhere close to achieving theirs and Pakistan's objective of India ceding Kashmir to Pakistan? Hence my submission that it is pointless

And what have these terrorists achieved ? Are they anywhere close to achieving theirs and Pakistan's objective of India ceding Kashmir to Pakistan? Hence my submission that it is pointless

There terrorists will attack Indian security forces, thats their mission.

How does it become pointless for them?

very sad news, RIP to the brave soldier.......

There terrorists will attack Indian security forces, thats their mission.

How does it become pointless for them?

Let me put it to you this way. 10, 20 or even 30 terrorists cross over the border after the Pakistan army kills 1 or 2 Indian soldiers to distract their attention. What point do these 10 or 20 or 30 terrorists serve? They come into J&K , they usually get butchered by the Indian armed forces, they can't capture J&K, they can't forment any uprisings by the local people. They serve no strategic point. They are pointless. They are just lambs to the slaughter

@PlanetWarrior
Recently ceasefire violation by PA has increased because of an Indian Special Forces raid on a PA Border outpost 2 weeks back.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom