What's new

Breaking news of pakistani news channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao he didn't say yes, so what's the big deal?

Is this new worth posting ? :no:

here indian guy started a topic on this news which make it more funny :lol:

Its not breaking news but unexpected news for Abrar ul haq who is not even actor.

I watched for 10 second, she saying it over and over again.
It is like India TV.

In generally the breaking news of Pakistani channels are non-professional news :tdown:

During Eid there was a news in the bar stating that a goat ran away from a house and the house memebers ran after it. Is thsi somethin to be shown on TV? :tdown:

In Pakistan there is freedom for media but no professionalism and in GCC countries the freedom is not as much as in Paksitan but there is professionalism.

Rakhi Sawant Slapped Her Boyfriend - YouTube
nad this is breaking news from indian news chanel :enjoy:

This is what happens when you comment of something you don't know. :rofl:

1. There is a program called the "Breaking News" in India tv and they shows several news its not about breaking news.

Its like you have Jung news it doesn't mean they publish news about Jung (war) only. :rofl: :rofl:

2. India Tv is a cartoon channel its not a news channel. :no: :rofl:

That guy is blushing as if he got a marrige proposal from KatriNa Kaif. The pakistani media is celebrating it similar fashion.

They seem genuinely surprised and delighted. Its a proud moment for pakistan.

Congratulations guys...:lol:

Silly abrar...he's so full of himself..always given attention in media,he's not even an actor.

Waise i if not wrong this abrrar ul haq guy looks stunningly similar to my best buddy(one & only IMRAN KHAN) of PDF what say guy's
images

Leave your national pride and ego aside, what is wrong in the news. When Anil Kapoor got offer in MI4 were we not excited?

bena bat ka issue..

Leave your national pride and ego aside, what is wrong in the news. When Anil Kapoor got offer in MI4 were we not excited?

bena bat ka issue..
Anil kapoor is 1 hell of a good actor..abrar is not,but yea bina baat ka issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom