What's new

BREAKING NEWS: NUCLEAR CAPABLE ARIHANT SUBMARINE SUCCESSFULLY TEST-FIRES UNARMED MISSILE

Proud moment indeed. But I'm more interested in the nasr/babur/whatever else/ re-tests from the pakistan side.

Prasun K Sengupta in his blog replies has quoted the following. not sure much as the exact timing and pictures are not released
Prasun K. Sengupta said...
LoLz!!! This test-firing was conducted 1 week ago, but reported only on November 26, 2015. It involved firing only the booster rocket of the K-15/B-05 SLBM that separates from the missile after it lifts above the surface water at a height of a few tens of metres fro the water surface. And during the Int'l Fleet Review next February, a ceremony will be held during which the S-2/Arihant will be symbolically 'handed over' by the DRDO to the IN by the President of India. But this ceremony is not to be confused with the commissioning ceremony, which is still months away.

November 27, 2015 at 5:14 AM

Prasun K Sengupta in his blog replies has quoted the following. not sure much as the exact timing and pictures are not released
Prasun K. Sengupta said...
LoLz!!! This test-firing was conducted 1 week ago, but reported only on November 26, 2015. It involved firing only the booster rocket of the K-15/B-05 SLBM that separates from the missile after it lifts above the surface water at a height of a few tens of metres fro the water surface. And during the Int'l Fleet Review next February, a ceremony will be held during which the S-2/Arihant will be symbolically 'handed over' by the DRDO to the IN by the President of India. But this ceremony is not to be confused with the commissioning ceremony, which is still months away.

November 27, 2015 at 5:14 AM

Dear Sir Do you have any idea about Prasun Sengupta's origin s ; background and career

He never tells any thing about himself

Neither there is any photograph of him on the net
Just this blog where he tells a million tales

Ohh No BREAKING NEWS : Now pakistan is preparing to test SLBM "Chinese Gifted" and looking towards India for "Arihant" on 1 day rent.

Dear Sir Do you have any idea about Prasun Sengupta's origin s ; background and career

Agreed Sir, thats why i said not much sure as timings and pictures not released. In another forum, Prasun's view was torn apart as his writings were point by point shown to be picked up from various magazines and book resources (BR Forum) and rehashed as his replies. One good thing is his reports does give a lot of information not available in other blogs.
BTW Mr Sengupta does have some personal business interest in airframe biz which he did quote in his blog as honest declaration.

The only pic i have seen his is from his old blog
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_44d3OT-xI3U/SSzRSmugA5I/AAAAAAAAAd8/JoUygDgCzUE/S220-s150/Prasun.jpg

The best zoom i could do with a resizer
Prasun_640x480.jpg

That pic is also unclear but seems to be a man above age of 40 with receding hairline...... the pic itself seems to be 2008 types (LOL). from his older Trishul Blog

Blogger: User Profile: Prasun K Sengupta

And Force Magazine, he is pretty analytical guy. There is acute shortage of analysis in India.

Agreed Sir, thats why i said not much sure as timings and pictures not released. In another forum, Prasun's view was torn apart as his writings were point by point shown to be picked up from various magazines and book resources (BR Forum) and rehashed as his replies. One good thing is his reports does give a lot of information not available in other blogs.
BTW Mr Sengupta does have some personal business interest in airframe biz which he did quote in his blog as honest declaration.

The only pic i have seen his is from his old blog
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_44d3OT-xI3U/SSzRSmugA5I/AAAAAAAAAd8/JoUygDgCzUE/S220-s150/Prasun.jpg

The best zoom i could do with a resizer
Prasun_640x480.jpg

That pic is also unclear but seems to be a man above age of 40 with receding hairline...... the pic itself seems to be 2008 types (LOL). from his older Trishul Blog

Blogger: User Profile: Prasun K Sengupta
This is from his old blog, right?

onli one question did they just put a dummy missile and ejected it owt of the sub from underwater or did that missile ignited its motor after it reached the surface :coffee:

dummy missile fired from Sub it went above the water surface and flew till booster burn out.

Why you calling me sir? :/

Maybe I am even more younger than you.

Hey guy,

I like your avatar. I am also a big fan of peddy. (Gen Panamanabhan)

Whats up with the "nuclear capable" slogans these days? Even a donkey cart is theoretically nuclear capable. :P

Anyways, interesting development.

Back
Top Bottom