What's new

Breaking News Italian Marines won't return to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na man- Indians paid money for that. if we throw stones at that, Indians will have to shell more money to fix it; I think we should boycott both italian products and restaurants.

I know such products, I liked them and supported them but issue after issue they are letting us down, SO I THINK IT'S TIME TO BOYCOTT ITALIAN PRODUCTS.. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Boycott their products. Don't buy fiats or any other vehicles. The yanks are better anyway.

Italy and other western countries work closely here when it comes to west dominating east.

Na man- Indians paid money for that. if we throw stones at that, Indians will have to shell more money to fix it; I think we should boycott both italian products and restaurants.

dude u forgot made in italy madam...

Italy peanut size county has lot more guts than India.. shame on us.
Dude don't talk about Guts...we have alot of guts then anybody can even dream off...Mmm Its just that anybody can cover them with Dollars

P.S: Rant Below

Now I have been working for the last six years. I always pay my taxes ( dont even claim HRA and other deductions sometimes as I feel they are for the good of my country) and have never being convicted or done any wrongful act. I have had the chance to work in some other nations and needless to say my skills were highly valued there. Infact I have been better than most if not all of my peers. I enjoyed my time and the systems and processes they have in place. As a child, I have always wanted to live in India and help India progress. However, of late, I am disillusioned.

I am disillusioned by my nation and the people. Have I worked my backside off for all this time ( including cracking engineering entrance exams , getting a job etc) so that I have to face an insult of this kind? Face the apathy and corruption of the government? As it stands today I feel I should leave India. Let me go for an MBA in the US and shell out around 70 lakhs. Atleast that will boost their economy and grant me passport to US. Atleast their I will be able to do away with some of the lawlessness and sheer arrogance of the super rich and powerful.

Guys, can you honestly tell me one good reason why I should stay in India. I would probably end up living a much more comfortable life in a developed country...

since it's a closing chapter, the Italian Govt. should just compensate the families at the very least

indian fishermen should also be mindful about the need to be cooperative and alert when orders are given; the threat of piracy is one that reaks havoc on the waters of the Aden Gulf, Hormuz and arabian sea/ indo ocean

Spineless sycophants sitting their in centre. What else can we expect ?

Spineless sycophants sitting there in centre. What else can we expect ?

i'm curious what the supreme court would do now?
indian SC isn't as active as PK SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom