What's new

Breaking News Italian Marines won't return to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy possessed a colonial empire. One of whose woman is ruling and fooling your country!

Yeps ! She is having a joyride. And our so called brilliant ministers in centre are busy at Her Majesty' service.

A bench headed by Chief Justice Altamas Kabir said that the accused marines, Massimiliano Lattore and Salvatore Girone, would travel to Italy under the control and custody of the Ambassador of Italy in India, to cast their ballot in the elections scheduled for February 24 and 25.

Can he be held liable for it -or does he get away citing diplomatic immunity?

Long Live the Queen. :D

Seriously what a dumb decision to let those killers home just to vote? this will never happen in china

Yes that I agree with. That is why China is to be admired. No two bit nation can dictate to it.

As for us, hum ko apni aukat pata lag gayee hai, ab baitho aur pichwade me ley lo.

Lol, Indians got royally shafted here!
It seems there is no bond. The earlier bond of 800,000 Euros was encashed when the duo came back from Italy during Chrismas, thereafter on a second attempt, they did a houdini act. And this time I see no bond.

Vote for CONgress ........... congress zindabad ....:lol:.....but wait ...see its the Supreme Court who gave the Bail to those Italians ...so congress govt. cannot be blamed for this :enjoy: .....so its back to Congress zindabad.

Meanwhile in Ahemdabad. :omghaha:

narendra_modi.jpg

Vote for CONgress ........... congress zindabad ....:lol:.....but wait ...see its the Supreme Court who gave the Bail to those Italians ...so congress govt. cannot be blamed for this :enjoy: .....so its back to Congress zindabad.

Take a hint, the judge, who belongs to minority, one who will retire next month, has allergy to Modi....

Take a hint, the judge, who belongs to minority, one who will retire next month, has allergy to Modi....

No need for hints ...I am well aware of how congress has influenced an entire generation of supreme court judges. .....I am not mentioning high court and district court judges because it is anyway assumed 99.9% of them are corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom