What's new

Breaking News Italian Marines won't return to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile in Ahemdabad. :omghaha:

Same Congress that let off ItalianMarines , screamed for 13 yrs that BJP let off terrorists in a HOSTAGE situation!

Meanwhile:

Kudankulam: Rs 30L ‘suspicious’ transfer of foreign funds | Niti Central

A suspicious transfer of a whopping Rs 30 lakh from London to the bank account of an anti-Kudankulam activist’s wife has led to suspicions of foreign funds are being used in the anti-nuclear protests.

The case against Ambika under Sec 102 CrPC has been registered by police after a branch of Canara bank in Tirunelveli reported the transfer of Rs 29,98,782 into her savings bank account, Police said on Monday.

Trouble for BJP:

Yashwant threatens to quit BJP over Jharkhand unit chief

Italy trolled us again. :omghaha: Madam ji will be happy by now hearing this. The GoI reaction is crucial, this will become an opportunity for the opposition to put final nail on UPA government's coffin in coming elections.

I am fine with them not returning, this was accidental fire and should be dealt with as such. I am sorry to say but Indian do throw tantrums at everything.

I am fine with them not returning, this was accidental fire and should be dealt with as such. I am sorry to say but Indian do throw tantrums at everything.
WTF accidental fire ? how the hell do you know that sir. 2 fisherman lost there lives, because these faggots went trigger happy. They may not have ha the Intention to kill, that does not mean they can escape from the law of land.
Do we have an extradition treaty with Italy?

It is breach of trust by Italy

How wonderful that we have you to clarify such matters ............surely an eyewitness like you who has seen this 'accidental fire' would have presented your evidence in supreme court ?

You can't give assurances to the SUPREME COURT and renege on this, if they are innocent let them prove it in the courts.

Narendra Modis secularism mantra one india best india

The Chief Minister Narendra Modi further said that for him, secularism means "India First". "Whatever we do, it must be for India. We must never let India, her honour, the dreams of the people be adversely affected. India first it must be," Modi added.

however the congress has objected to this ..............

Congress leaders have asked Modi to withdraw this foolish notion and have asked him to modify it to "Italy First, Religion second and India third"

before getting frustrated, we should all realize that Indian govt has no balls to prosecute and foreigners (european and americans).... this is evident throughout our history....all those involved have escaped in one or other way.... what is new in that.... our govt as always, will give a press conference, saying we will do our best.... we all know our CBI is not a single penny worth organization, they cant prove anything against local goons, what will they against foreigners........they are still working on getting Quattarichi back.....for last 30 years..

since it's a closing chapter, the Italian Govt. should just compensate the families at the very least

indian fishermen should also be mindful about the need to be cooperative and alert when orders are given; the threat of piracy is one that reaks havoc on the waters of the Aden Gulf, Hormuz and arabian sea/ indo (Asian) ocean

India even let them go home temporarily for Christmas and then go home to vote, but the the second time they went home they're not coming back to India and are no longer under Indian jurisprudence. They will not face any criminal action or judicial punishment for the killing of two Indian fisherman, it was all a kangaroo court and political drama.

Thanks to Sonia Gandhi for helping her countrymen escape justice.

Wow , just wow . Words can't describe my angst. If Congress wins the next elections i will migrate to Myanmar.

Meanwhile in Ahemdabad. :omghaha:

narendra_modi.jpg

Meanwhile in New Delhi. :omghaha:

P-CHIDAMBARAM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom