What's new

Breaking News Italian Marines won't return to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a nasty mouth for a girl. :lol:
I dont want what goes into my ears to stay there... but hey if you have ever stayed in hostel you will know that this is nothing.. and if you think girls dont give gaalis you will be surprised. I am sure same goes for girls in your country too.

I dont want what goes into my ears to stay there... but hey if you have ever stayed in hostel you will know that this is nothing.. and if you think girls dont give gaalis you will be surprised. I am sure same goes for girls in your country too.

Maybe. In my experience, Pakistani girls get very offended if you swear in front of them.

God knows how they talk amongst themselves.

India's only hope.

800px-CPI-banner.svg.png

Had CPI been in power the Italian marines would have faced justice in Indian prison lifelong sentence.

Boycott their products. Don't buy fiats or any other vehicles. The yanks are better anyway.

The yanks are better? are you out of your mind? if those two were americans you will never get them for trial in the first place take a look at this

A shooting India forgot

While India had managed to detain the two Italian marines, even if briefly, it has not heard anything about the shooting of another Indian fisherman off a Dubai port more than six months ago.

When contacted the Ministry of External Affairs has said it had yet to hear from the Americans. The shots fired from a U.S. warship in July last year had killed an Indian and injured three others aboard a fishing vessel. The U.S. Embassy had said it would get back and privately an official suggested the enquiry might still be going on.

The US had promptly owned up to the killing and issued a news release stating that the crew of a small motor vessel had come under fire from the USNS Rappahannock on July 16 [2012] after the vessel had disregarded non-lethal warnings and rapidly approached the U.S. ship.

At that time the Foreign Office here had said it would regularly remind the U.S. and UAE authorities (in whose jurisdiction the shooting took place) to ascertain the facts and take further action.

When contacted, officials were not sure if the action as stated had taken place but said the report would be placed in public as promised by then External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna.

The authorities in the UAE had then confirmed that an Indian fisherman had been killed and three other Indians injured. They also informed the Indian mission in Abu Dhabi that a U.S. military vessel had fired shots at a fishing vessel near the port of Jebel Ali, Dubai.

MEA sources said the mission had since stayed in touch with the local authorities who are independently carrying out an investigation into the circumstances leading to the incident.

The shooting had also led to a flurry of diplomatic activity with the U.S. Ambassador to India Nancy Powell calling up Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai to regret the loss of life and assuring that the U.S. government would conduct full investigation. The case has since retreated in the background.

A shooting India forgot - The Hindu

Maybe. In my experience, Pakistani girls get very offended if you swear in front of them.

God knows how they talk amongst themselves.

I have observed its different in different parts of india but I cant generalise.
Having lived in hostel and outside of home for 5+ years, you learn to know what is said in fun and what is said angrily and who says it and how its said (baiscally context). basically its complicated,you guys wont understand.:P

India's only hope.

800px-CPI-banner.svg.png

Had CPI been in power the Italian marines would have faced justice in Indian prison lifelong sentence.

no one wants to give them lifelong sentence. nor do i want something bad to happen to them for the sake of it. just get justice for the families. in this case i think it was a genuine error of judgement. I think they should serve out the sentence where the judgement goes for homicide without intent to murder . so maybe a few years.

This was bound to happen and exactly went how Congress planned it!! For the first time in life, I saw criminals being allowed to go on vacation from their prison term.. It was nothing but Sonia's favor to her Italian biradars!!

So what if she gotta house in Italy? Everyone knows it's her ancestral home I don't think anybody should have any problems with that.. Also, they don't need to own a car coz the whole family lives in Z+ security cover and is provided all kinds of benefits by GOI.. This facility is extended to the families of all present and past PM's of India..

So what if she gotta house in Italy? Everyone knows it's her ancestral home I don't think anybody should have any problems with that.. Also, they don't need to own a car coz the whole family lives in Z+ security cover and is provided all kinds of benefits by GOI.. This facility is extended to the families of all present and past PM's of India..
I think you haven't seen the second link.

Thank you Italy, for bare-back fornicating us ! In a way I am happy because this government (current one), has given ENOUGH fuel to the opposition parties to dig the grave for congress scammers and conspirators and Alaa Kamaan Party President Surmati Sonia Gandhi and her clan.

Whilst ashamed - and deeply , ruefully and vociferously, I hope this incident and its fallout will be capitalised by anti-kangaali (anti-congressi) parties.

On the very other hand - and this is just a theory - this could be part and parcel of the current investigations going on around Augusta choppers. I am sure there is something so BIG in the story that will bring the current administration to shame, that the Italian marines were allowed to go (in the first place) and then Italian law be dictated to us Indians when they were on soil.

Thank you Italy, thank you. Next time, please take Sonia Gandhi and her entire family / clan / offsprings to Italy.

Well Indians... Karma's a *****.

That's what you get for talking **** here 24/7.

we have two italians who are wanted and wont come back and then we have three italians we dont want and they wont go back...:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom